Zee was greeted by silence. He then sighed and closed his eyes.

"HwaHwa... It has been a long day... Why don't you head home first? It's getting late. We'll discuss about this tomorrow... Alright?" Zee tried persuading her.
"Zee... I want you to know that... NOBODY... I mean NOBODY supports you like I do... And you KNOW that!" HwaHwa countered.
"I know that HwaHwa... And I thank you so much... You and your sister are my closest friends after all." Zee stated.
"Trust me Zee. Trust us because we only want the best for you."
"I do trust you HwaHwa..." Zee murmured and then he sighed.
"I am your manager and I am your friend... I only want the best Zee."
"I know HwaHwa..."
"I will... I will head home now..." Zee told her.
"Good." HwaHwa responded.

Zee stared down at his cellphone. Not once did HwaHwa say anything about the injured fans, not the injured Saint Security people, not the police and not his speech. Not once did she ask about the situation at Saint Security. She only cared about him. HIM! Zee felt that her devotion was too much because he too just like everyone else was just a person. He had never seen this side of HwaHwa before but maybe she was under duress just like him. When people are face with stressful and horrible situations, they would react differently. Zee concluded that HwaHwa was acting rather strangely due to the stressful nature of her job and that she cared a lot about him. Plus with everything that was happening, HwaHwa reacting in such a way was understandable in Zee's opinion.

"Mr Panich?" Saint's voice brought Zee back to reality.
"Oh... Hi... Is everything okay with the police?" Zee asked Saint.
"Yeah... Just so you know... Saint Security will not be filling any charges." Saint stated.
"Thank you so much on behalf of my... Fans." Zee whispered while his eyes stared at the bandage on Saint's head.
"I apologise on their behalf as well." He continued.
"Apology accepted."
"I better head home... Could you find someone to send me home please?" Zee asked as he slowly stood up.
"Sure... Follow me..." Saint walked towards the elevator and Zee followed him.

There was some dry blood on Saint's  shirt collar and Zee unconsciously touched it. He felt awful for causing him pain and injuries. He looked at the dry blood but his mind was so far away.

"You okay Mr Panich?" Saint asked him without turning around.
"Yeah..." Zee murmured.
"It's just blood." Saint told him.
"It is still BLOOD." Zee answered.
"I know what you're going to say..." He added.

    Saint turned his head and smiled.

"What am I going to say?" Saint questioned him.
"That you'll live." Zee replied.
"You read my mind." Saint asserted.
"Far from it..." Zee murmured with his hand was still on Saint's bloody shirt collar.

    Saint slowly turned around, faced Zee and stared at him. The hand that was on Saint's shirt collar fell to Zee's side.

"I think you and I... Connect in some ways you know." Saint whispered.
"I don't know..." Zee just shrugged with his eyes studying Saint's shirt collar.
"Now... As I am looking at you like this Mr Panich... What do you think is on my mind?" Saint's eyes glinted.

    Zee's heartbeat became considerably faster by the second. He slowly raised his eyes and was greeted by Saint's intense gaze. He could not understand why he had no control over his emotion nor his capacity to think when Saint stared at him in such a way. Zee was even more exasperated because Saint seemed to know him too well as well. He was being transported to their first kiss and how Saint bit his lip. His cheeks began to stain with embarrassment with the recollection. Zee sharp intake of breath could be heard when Saint touched his face with such tenderness.

"What's on my mind... Tell me..." Saint murmured and waited.
"That you..." Zee finally said.
"That I..." He stuttered.
"Tell me..." Saint urged him.
"You..."
"Me...?" Saint questioned.
"That you want..."
"That I want what?" Saint smiled.