Summer Festival Afterhours

Start from the beginning

Moving a strand of my hair out of my face he whispered to me how beautiful I looked, as he leaned in and brushed his lips against mine delicately as if he wasn't planning to take all of me tonight.

"Will you do something for me?"  He said as one of his hands went to my back and unclasped my bra with ease. Starting to brush his fingers over my nipples as I arched my back. He moved his head down and swirled his tongue around the most delicate spot of my chest. I nodded in agreement, letting out a lungful breath.

"Can you be a good girl tonight?"  He rubbed his thumb across my lips as he looked me intensely in the eyes just to shift his sight to his pants

"Can you be a good girl tonight?"  He rubbed his thumb across my lips as he looked me intensely in the eyes just to shift his sight to his pants. I knew exactly what he wanted.

Asher gave me a light kiss as I worked my way down slowly, kissing and nibbling on his skin all over his chest when suddenly he interrupted me by pulling my hair.

"We're not going slow."  He said and pushed me to my knees. I've never been bossed around in the bedroom before, and as much as my pride didn't let me admit it, it felt really fucking good to be bossed around by him.

I undid his belt and his pants came undone as soon as I went down. I kissed around the tent that formed in his boxers, teasing him as I slowly dragged my lips over it and noticed him getting harder by the second. I smiled, seeing that I have the same effect on him that he has on me was satisfying.

He cursed under his breath and before I could react, he pulled his boxers down and shoved his cock in my mouth. Sliding all the way in to the back of my throat without giving me time to adjust to it. Thrusting forcefully, he began to fuck my mouth. I gagged as my lungs were aching for air, but I tried to tighten my mouth around him as a way to keep up.

Seeing me struggling, he pulled out and caressed my hair asking if I was okay. Fuck, I was more than okay, seeing him that frustrated only reassured the way he felt about me. And him being that keen on having me turned me on more than anything he could have done.

As a way of reassuring him, I gripped on his thigh with one hand and stroked him with the other. Lowering my mouth on him once again, but this time taking full control of my movements. I swirled my tongue around his tip, gently sucking him off. Gliding my lips all over his length I noticed his breathing getting ragged and as I looked at him, he was smiling down at me.

"Holy fuck-"  He was now leaning into the wall and groaning, throwing his head back and I took that as a sign to take him further. I hummed, increasing the intensity of my lips around him as another moan broke free from his throat.

I gagged and my eyes started watering as an impulse of having him in the back of my throat. But I kept bobbing my head up and down, doing everything I could to bring him to extreme pleasure.

As I was about to finish him off, he yanked me up and sank his hands into my wavy hair.

"I wasn't done", I said chuckling softly as I tried to kneel again.