Season 8 Episode 2 "White Knuckles"

Start from the beginning

"Have you ever seen this man before?" Voight asked, Billy shook his head.

"Can I see Isla?" He asked.

"She's dead Billy." Kevin said.

"Please, I just wanna see her. Just tell me where you put her." billy said.

'''''''''''

"Ohhhh." Rocky and Emma sighed and shook their heads.

"This is so depressing." Rocky said, all of the sudden he started chewing. Adam, Jay, and Emma, looked over and saw him holding a bowl of popcorn.

"Rocky?!" Emma exclaimed.

"Oh! How rude of me! Would you like some?" He offered the bowl, the door opened as Voiht and Kevin came into the viewing room.

"Ever hear a suspect description that detailed?" Voight asked.

"Piano man, but that was more things than person." (only my criminal minds fan will get this call back.)  Emma said.

"Maybe it's the high talking." Jay said.

"That detailed?" Kevin said.

"Maybe he's telling his own story." Adam suggested.

"I just feel like you gotta be some amount of 'here' to even come up with that. I mean, even if it's not true, I feel like he believes it. For all we know it could be true." Kevin said. "And he asked to see her body, that's not normal offender behavior."

"Yeah, but addicts behavior doesn't always match their truth though." Emma said.

"He could be feeding us a fake suspect." Jay said.

"I don't know." Voight said. "And until he's sober we are not going to know anymore." Voight sighed. "He gave us anther suspect, in an... interesting way, so run it down." Everyone nodded.

"Wanna wait to charge?" Emma asked.

"Until we are sure he's guilty, don't even think about charging." Voight said.

"Got it."

'''''''''''

"There is honestly nothing to indicate a third person was in the apartment." Jay said as he and Emma checked out the apartment.  "two sets of take out, two beers, two chairs."

"Two sets of the works." Emma said pointing to the drug filled coffee table.

"Not much here." Jay said.

"This place is tiny." Emma said before heading into Isla's bedroom.

"I know, I don't see how anybody could be hiding out. And, the blood splatter indicates just one offender." Jay said standing in the door way.

"TV was on the time of death." Emma said.

"Yeah, forensics hasn't dusted this room yet." Jay said, Emma nodded.

''''''''''''''

"We just wanted to circle back." Adam and Kevin said to a women outside the apartment. "Make sure we didn't miss anything. So did you see anything unusual, any visitors?"

"The car was unusual." The women said.

"Alright, a car. What kind?"

"I don't know, it was blue. it was two AM and that car was sitting out here, wasting gas, it's head lights blaring through my window." The women said.

"Did you see anyone in the car? Maybe someone go into or come out of the apartment?" Adam asked.

"No, just the car. I took my dog out, by the time I came back it sped away, but it had been sitting out there for a good twenty minutes."