"So you think I should ask Lee to be my boyfriend?" he asked.
"Yes. I think he has been waiting for it anyway. And eventually we can tell your parents. I will come with you if needed." she answered.
"Wait, why do you think he's been waiting for it?"
She laughed again.
"I haven't seen him in over five years, but the way he looks at you is just so obvious. He loves you so much. Even in school it was that obvious already. But now that you're out in the free world.." she sighed happily.
"You can see it all over his face."

George was beaming from ear to ear.
"Are you serious?" he whispered.
"Yes, Georgie."
He lifted his shoulders, before letting out a big happy sigh of relief.
"Alright. I should ask it sometime soon then." he nodded. "Are you absolutely sure he-"
"George, yes. I'm absolutely sure." she laughed pushing him of the bed. "Now leave me alone and go do something for yourself, because I need to unpack some more."
With a loud giggle George left the room again.

Around dinner time Emilia decided to leave the room and grab something to eat. She had tried to avoid Fred the whole day, but she started to feel hungry and she really wanted it to get away.
She had put on George his hoodie. Even though all her clothes were now unpacked, she still prefered the oversized ones from him.
She was wearing a black one with the shops logo on it. It was pretty cool and the twins had actually talked about selling it. For now it was just theirs.
She put on her sneakers and went into the living room.
"I'm gonna grab a bi-" she stopped in her tracks, noticing George wasn't there. And again she was met by Freds eyes.
"Oh, is George not here?" she asked irritated.
"No, he went to talk to Lee." he said, just as irritated as her.
"Okay, well, can you tell him I went out to grab something to eat?" she asked him.

He didn't answer and just as Emilia was about to leave he spoke up.
"Can I come with you?" he asked, looking at her from under his eyelashes.
"I thought you didn't want to do anything with me outside work?"
Her lips moved into a thin line, not wanting to have this conversation again.
"I'm sorry." he sighed.
"Yeah, you keep telling me that. And then you go and make me feel bad for nothing." she fired at him. "You act so cool and like you don't give a shit. But I remember how you acted yesterday. I know who you can be and right now you're making me feel like a piece of shit."

Fred wanted to open his mouth, but got cut off by Emilia again.
"See, you may not know everything about my life. Even though I think George tells you a lot. But you can understand that I'm frustrated by all of this. My house, my study, my future. And on top of it all, my brother. And then you come along and act like a baby, because I don't want to kiss you after a drunk night. C'mon Fred, please do better."

And with that she closed the door right in front of him. She took the stairs that led to the actual front door and slammed it hard when she was outside. She knew Fred was looking at her from the window, but she didn't turn around.

She was still breathing heavily as she walked into the pizza shop around the corner. She smiled as she saw an old friend of hers behind the counter.
"Hey Lydia." she smiled, making her way over to the counter.
"Hey Emi!" she smiled brightly."How are you?"
"The usual, I guess." she said, not wanting to go into detail.
"Are you still talking to George?" she smirked.
"Yes, but we are still best friends. Nothing more."

She raised an eyebrow and looked at her with a knowing look.
"So you're still crushing on his hot twin brother?"
"Fred? Please, no."
But her cheeks had already turned hot.
"You look exactly like you did when you worked at the shop with them right now." she laughed, typing in the order. Because she knew Emilia was in love with the Hawaï pizza.
Yes, especially the pineapple. And ofcourse, a large coke.
"You know what. Add one more." she said and looked nervously at her hands. Only now noticing they were shaking a lot.

"And yeah, maybe I have a little crush on him. But he's a dumbass. I can't stand the man half of the time." 
"I bet he's just awkward around you." Lydia said, as Emilia handed over the money.
"Maybe." Emilia shrugged. "We will see. I'm going to work there again. So it's either gonna be fun.. or my biggest hell with him around."
Lydia laughed loudly.
"You hate him, but you still order food for him." she winked.
"How do you even know it's for him?" Emilia groaned.
"Because.. you always order for you and the twins. And I know George isn't stupid enough to actually like Hawaï pizza."
Emilia rolled her eyes and grabbed the order Lydia's colleague put on the counter.
"Guess I will see you more often again?" Lydia smiled, as Emilia walked to the exit.
"Yeah, I think so." she smiled, before she left the shop and walked back.

She definitely felt better now. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hey guys, thank you for the support so far! I've been enjoying reading your comments a lot. I hope you are still liking it! If you have any questions, you can always ask! For now, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Things are about to get more spicy. 
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧