Me to me talk?

Seriously? Do I need to repeat it? *Sigh* Fine....

I don't own transformers, just my OC's.

-//////////////////////////////////-

RECAP

"Ugh....well....Denise Died Saturday morning." John and the girl gasped. "M-mom died!? How?" They whispered. I felt the tears falling over my face.

"Accidental drug overdose." I heard the girl sobbing. "But, todays my 17th birthday." I sobbed into my arms. I felt Ratchets hand on my arm. I heard them race home.

"Why do you cry for someone you don't know." I looked up at him. "I do know them." He blinked. "That was me from this Dimension." I whispered.

END RECAP

"What do you mean?" I shook my head. "I'm from-" "You!" A deep voice growled. I looked up and saw a man about mid 20's. he had messy hair that was black with tid bits of silver in it. Perfectly shaped face with a brute built. Definitely IronHide with all that black on. He grabbed my arm and began dragging me away.

"IronHide! Let her go!" Ratchet yelled as I started coughing. He dropped me on the cement and Ratchet ran up to me. "Lie on your back." He elevated my legs as I laid on my back.

"What's wrong with her, Ratchet." Optimus's holo form asked. He was built like Ratchet. Slim but muscular. He had blonde hair with perfect features. He wore a flamed jacket like his paint job and black pants with brown boots.

"She's still purging the 'gunk' from her lungs when she had Pneumonia." Optimus stopped. "She told me before she ran off." Optimus glanced at me as I turned over and started coughing. It was a wet like cough and hurt like hell.

"When did you have it." I coughed. "Two years ago." I spit out some gunk. "Shouldn't it be healed by now?" I shrugged.

"The doctors said they didn't know how long I'd be recovering. It was in both lungs. I was a few hours from death, remember?" He sighed and took out a stethoscope.

"What kind?" He asked. "Staph Pneumonia-" "That's the worst kind! You should be dead if it was in both lungs!" I looked up at Colonel Lennox. I nodded.

"Nearly was. Hurt like hell to walk. Still ain't back to normal." I coughed more. Ratchet forced me into the ground. He opened my sweater. His and Optimus's eyes widened. I looked down and saw my Autobot shirt and my belt buckle.

"Explanations-" "Excuse me?" I heard a girl voice, thick with tears. I looked up and jerked back. The exact mirror of myself.

"Are you alright...?" I cleared my throat. "Austin." She smiled. "Are you alright Austin?" I smiled up at her. "I'm fine, Rachel." She blinked. "I over heard Abb...er...Patty tell you about your mom. I'm sorry." She frowned and sat next to me.

"It's my birthday too. She died two days ago." I winced when I looked away from her. Everyone watched us as Ratchet worked on me.

"It's my birthday too." Her eyes widened. "How old are you?" I chuckled. "20." She nodded. "I can't wait till I turn 18. I hate my life." I nodded. "Rachel, you can wait, trust me." She looked at me.

"When you turn 18....ugh...how do I put this." Ratchet shook his head at me. I rolled my eyes at him. "You'll want to be young again, trust me." She shrugged.

"What is your plans for the future, Ray?" She beamed at me. "I'm going to be the first Female in my family to join the Army!" I smiled sadly. "I can help-" "NO!" Ratchet and I yelled. They all jumped.

"Why not?" Colonel Lennox asked. "Because....." Ratchet and I looked at each other. "Look Rachel." I sat up and used IronHide to stand. He growled at me. "Stuff a potato up your muffler, Old man." I hissed. I turned to Rachel. "Come with me." I put my arm around her shoulders.