"These all look good, Ally. Why don't we just pick one?"

She gave him a stern look. "Because there's no going back on this, Austin. We're going to be wearing these for the rest of our lives!"

Austin's eyes widened. "Well, when you put it like that..." They looked around for a while longer until Austin dragged her over to the section of the store that had the cheapest rings.

"See, I like these. They're cheap and simple. Who cares if our wedding rings are sparkly, anyway?"

Ally frowned. "I guess. I mean, my engagement ring is already pretty sparkly. Besides, we need to save money if we're going to fit the bouncy house into the budget."

"Exactly my point."

Ally rolled her eyes. "Okay, so then which one do you like?"

"I kind of like this one." Austin pointed to a simple silver ring with white on the inside. "It's only Four hundred and fifteen dollars."

Four hundred?" Ally exclaimed, her eyes widening a little. "That's a lot!"

"Not compared to your engagement ring," Austin muttered.

"What was that?" Ally asked, only half-listening as she admired the ring in her hands.

"Nothing. Anyways, do you like that one?"

"I do." She looked up at Austin, grinning.

"Great. We'll have two of those," Austin said, turning to the employee, "One in a size four, one in a size 6.5."

After Austin paid for the rings, they headed back to his apartment to do some more planning. The wedding was in less than eight months, and they still had a lot to figure out. It wasn't stressing them out too much yet, but if they put off planning out the big stuff any longer, Austin knew it would get stressful for both of them— especially Ally.

"So, we never really decided which song we want to have our first dance to," Ally mused as they stepped back into his apartment, "Or what we want to walk down the aisle to. Or what we're serving at the reception, or"—

"Ally." Austin put both hands on her shoulders. "Calm down. We'll get it all done."

"But how?" she asked, "Austin, the wedding is in eight months and the world has basically shut down. Nothing's even going to be open."

"Not true," Austin said, grabbing a notepad from the counter. "The other day, I ordered our wedding cake. A six-layer, white chocolate cake, to be specific." He showed her the notepad and she grinned. "The one that you made in high school."

"You mean the one I ended up covered in after Dez slammed the door in my face? Yeah, I remember that clear as day," she stifled a laugh. "But we haven't even set a date yet, remember? When did you tell them to have it made by?"

Austin's smile faded. "Oh, right. Uh...I need to go make a call." He grabbed the notepad and went into the other room. Ally shook her head. Austin might've been a little dim at times, but that was what made him cute. That was what made him Austin.

Austin emerged from the other room a few minutes later. "Okay, I didn't know which date to tell them so I just cancelled the order. We can always reorder it when we decide on a date." Ally nodded.

"We should probably take care of that first," she said. "I'll ask my mom when she's going to be home from Africa when we go dress shopping this afternoon and we can base it off of that. She's gone quite a bit and I don't want her to miss my special day. Plus, I want both my parents to walk me down the aisle. It'll be more special."