Chapter 9: Keepers of the Peace.

Start from the beginning

"How? How did this happen?" Davos asked.

"It is something I saw in the flames. Of a war." Melisandre answered.

Davos grumbled. "Another vision of the War of the 5 Kings?" He asked.

"No. A vision of The Clone Wars." Melisandre corrected.

"The Clone Wars? Start making sense, witch." Davos was not in the mood for games.

"The Clone Wars is a war that causes a Galaxy Divided. And now, that war has come to our world. And has caused a massive shake into our war of the 5 Kings." Melisandre explained.

Davos looked confused. "A war between who?"

"Between the Republic Clones, and the Separatist Battle Droids. They've been fighting for control of the Galaxy. And our world is one of many worlds in the Galaxy that has been caught in the crossfire." Melisandre answered.

"It doesn't matter now." Davos said. He dropped his sword. "Stannis Baratheon is dead. And there is no one left."

Soon there was a humming sound. "I wouldn't say that. Ser Davos." Melisandre replied.

"Stannis Baratheon was our only hope." Davos commented.

"No." Melisandre said as she saw the Republic Gunships toss down. "There is another."

Anakin was enroot to Essos when he saw the damage and smoke done to Dragonstone. The Separatists had done some damage alright.

"Master, it doesn't look like there's anyone here." Ahsoka said.

Anakin looked around. "Anything, Rex?" He asked.

"No sir." Rex answered. "But from the blaster marks, I'd say the Clankers did some damage." 

"Well, off we go then. Rest is over. Time to hit the road. Or in our case, gunship." Anakin declared.

"Excuse me!" Davos yelled as he ran up. 

"Hey, look! One's still kicking!" Hardcase yelled.

"Can I help you, sir?" Anakin asked.

Davos had to catch his breath as he stopped. "Ser Davos of House Seaworth, at your service." He greeted.

"General Anakin Skywalker at yours." Anakin replied. Albeit Anakin's expression was more confused.

"Do you own this castle?" Ahsoka asked.

"No, but I served it's rightful King. Stannis of House Baratheon." Davos answered.

"Stannis Baratheon is dead." Anakin noted. "Killed off by the Separatists."

"I know. I was just informed." Davos replied. "You wouldn't happen to be the Separatists, would you?" 

Anakin laughed. "Yeah, no. We're fighting the Separatists, actually. We're the Republic." He answered.

"The Republic? Forgive me, but I'm unfamiliar with the Republic." Davos said.

"Well the Republic is a large faction that has been fighting the Separatists throughout the galaxy. And now that war has found itself on Westeros. The Clankers sided with the Lannisters and we're backing the Starks." Anakin explained in a bottle note.

"The Galaxy Divided." Davos repeated what Melisandre had said to him. "So that's what this is about."

"You alright, sir?" Ahsoka asked.

"Yes, just fi--" Davos stopped when he turned to see Ahsoka. "What are you?"

"My Padawan. Ahsoka Tano." Anakin answered.