„Hey George."

„Valentina...I didn't know you were already here. If I would've I-", he stammered.

„It's fine if you didn't want to come outside George, really it is."

He shook his head and walked towards Valentina to pull her into a big hug.

„I've missed you."

„I've missed you too, Weasley."

He let go of her and they stared at each other for a minute before fully separating.
Valentina didn't want to ask how he was. She knew the answer. He was wearing one of Fred's old shirts. A green one with magical fireworks that were moving aroung the shirt and exploding in different colours and the letter „F" on it.
She looked at it just for a second so George wouldn't notice.

„Are you coming outside?", she asked.
„Your mom made a roast and were having iced-tea. And maybe later we can have something stronger. I think Perce brought home some Firewhisky."

„I'm coming down for dinner but after that I'll probably go to bed."

Valentina looked into the room behind him. Only one bed was made and slept in. Fred's bed. Her heart suddenly ached. It was painful thinking about him. Especially now that she was at the Burrow. It wasn't good before that but she rarely saw things that reminded her of him. She would find a prank article or some kind of sweets every other week but nothing that would let her burst into tears. But now that George was standing in front of her, looking exactly like him and sleeping in his bed she couldn't not think about him.
She pulled herself together quickly, hoping George hadn't noticed the single tear rolling down her cheek and turned around to go down the stairs.

„You coming?"

She heard foot steps following her downstairs and into the backyard. The whole family already sat at the table and it seemed like they were only waiting for them.
As soon as they were all sitting down the chatter and the eating began. Valentina put some food on her plate, already excited to taste Mrs. Weasleys food again.

„How's Sirius?", Mr. Weasley asked Harry.

„Oh, he's doing just fine. Him and Remus finally settled into Grimmauld Place. They made it look a lot lighter than it used to be. And they're great at taking care of Teddy. It's hard for him not having his mum around though...", he looked a little sad but quickly pulled himself together.
It was a miracle they were both still alive. Sirius just nearly escaped death back then at the ministry and Remus couldn't stop Tonks from going into the war, while he stayed at home with Teddy. He didn't really have a choice as Tonks locked him in the basement. When the door was finally opened again it was Sirius not Tonks and he came with bad news. Since then they were living together to support each other. No one was talking about what they did behind closed doors. It wasn't anyone else's business and Harry was just glad to see his adoptive fathers happy.

Arthur smiled at him and said: „That sounds lovely! I will let them know that Molly and I will be visiting them soon. But i probably shouldn't send Errol, he'll just get lost again. Ron, do you think I could borrow Pigwidgeon?"

With a mouth full of food Ron muffled „Yes" and Arthur smiled: „Amazing!"

The rest of the dinner was a lot quieter, Valentina was chatting with Percy about his new job at Hogwarts and the school work he's been preparing these last few weeks. After he quit at the ministry he wanted to pursue something that demanded for his knowledge. Because of that he became the new teacher for Transfiguration at Hogwarts as Professor McGonagall would be Headmistress in the next school year.