Vil remained silent as he took in those words.

"Still... I am sure that you understand this the most. A simple retouching will not win against that brilliant Neige LeBlanche. You need to be more open-minded," Rook smiled.

"............ You're right. This year's Vocal & Dance Championship participating members will be," Vil said.

-----
(Next Day)

"Man I'm so nerves, what if we failed," Deuce said nervously.

"We just have to wait and see, besides Y/n really seems out of it since yesterday," Ace said as he pointed to the witch next to him.

She was in deep thought and didn't really contributing to the conversation, and seemed to be on autopilot a lot.

"Hey, Y/n!" Grimm shouted as he waved his law in front of her face.

"Huh? What is it?" Y/n asked.

"You were seriously not paying attention. What is up with you lately," Ace groaned.

"Are you feeling alright?" Deuce asked with a worried look on his face," are you still hurt from the curse?"

"No, just thinking. Like how I'm going to go home, how much have I missed, and this arrow," Y/n said.

"What arrow?" Grimm asked.

Y/n quickly reached out her hand and swiftly grabbed the arrow mid-flight. The boys gasped in a panic.

"This arrow," Y/n said as she slowly took off the letter.

"Wha—?! An arrow?! A-are they trying to kill us just because we failed...?!" Grimm screamed.

" Don't say that! Wait a sec... This arrow has a letter attached to it," Ace said as he watched Y/n inspect the letter.

" What did you say?! Is that a threat?!" Deuce gasped.

" Stop getting ready to throw hands all the time, man! Let me read it first...," Ace said as he took the letter from Y/n.

 "Thank you very much for participating in the Vocal & Dance Championship auditions." "After a little bit more impartial decisions, we are happy to inform you that Ace Trappola and Deuce Spade have successfully passed the auditions." "If possible, please come and visit us at Pomefiore's ballroom after class."Eh...?" Ace wondered.

"we passed......?" Deuce awed.

ALL: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"W-we passed...?! That means we'll be part of the selection team, right...?!" Deuce asked in shock.

" What else could it be? Alright! We don't have to help Prefect out~!" Ace smirked at Grimm and Y/n.

"Wha—?! What about me?! I didn't pass even after that brilliant performance?!" Grimm whined

"W-wait, there's a continuation. "To Ramshackle Dorm's Prefect:" "We have something to discuss, so please come to Pomefiore's dorm together with your two aforementioned friends." That's all," Ace read.