Peter was always observing them, because he wanted James and Sirius to like him so much.

"Always taking up too much space or time"

He was always the odd one out.

"I wait by the door like im just a kid"

Even as they grew, I think the other marauders always saw him as sort of a kid.

"My love should be celebrated, but you tolerate it.

-----------------------------------------------

No body, no crime - Sirius about Peter's betrayal

"Este's been losin' sleep, her husband's actin' different, and it smells like infidelity"

Este suspects that her partner is keeping harmful secrets. Sirius suspects that Remus is the traitor.

"I think he did it, but I just can't prove it"

Sirius is unable to prove that Peter was the traitor, and is instead framed and sent to Azkaban. Sirius is still believed to be guilty at the time of his death because they are unable to prove that Peter is still alive.

"no body, no crime"

Peter's body is never found because there was no crime (he wasn't actually killed by Sirius).

"Somebody's gotta catch him out"

Este's husband wasn't suspected by anyone except Taylor. She ends up killing him for vengeance. Sirius is the only one who knew Peter was guilty, and he escaped Azkaban to go after Peter. Once Remus is filled in, he too wants to murder Peter to get vengeance.

-----------------------------------------------

Happiness - Sirius towards Regulus when he first joined the death eaters (this one especially hurts because Sirius never got to know that Regulus avenged himself, and tried to stop Voldemort)

"There'll be happiness after you, but there was happiness because of you, too"

Obviously Sirius is hurt by Regulus' decisions but he's his brother, and Sirius realizes that they did share many good memories together.

"Tell me, when did your winning smile begin to look like a smirk?"

I see this line as "When did your innocence, and young self start to side with these horrible people."

"But now my eyes leak acid rain on the pillow where you used to lay your head"

I imagine this as Sirius really being the older brother figure, and maybe him remembering Regulus being small, young, and untouched.

-----------------------------------------------

Dorothea - Grant towards Remus -

"You got shiny friends since you left town"

Grant was always talking about how Sirius and Hogwarts were "posh"

"And i got nothin but well wishes for ya"

No matter what happened, even when he was heartbroken, Grant always wished the best for Remus because he loved him.

"You know, you'll always know me"

I think that what was always so amazing about Grant was that he was such a pillar. He was always there for Remus and Remus was always there for him, in whatever way necessary. I sort of imagine Grant saying "No matter how crazy your magical world gets, i'll always be here."