Mya shrugged, even though her answer was quite simple. Somehow that one-sided conversation with Tristan reminded her who really deserved her attention. "It was boring."

Jessie looked around before smirking. "Boring, huh? Thought a grease monkey nearby could make your night worthwhile?"

"A grease monkey made my week, so yes. I think you're more than capable of making my night worthwhile."

Jessie bit her lip, her eyes on Mya's mouth. "God I wanna kiss you so bad right now."

Mya grinned. Yes, this was so much better than being at the summit. So much better than almost yelling at Tristan for breaking her heart. So much better than Tristan.

"You can kiss me," Mya said softly, extending the invite. She burned for a kiss from those perfect lips.

Jessie looked around again, looking shy. "I ... here? Are you sure?"

Mya saw the opportunity to tease Jessie, taking it shamelessly. "Is that shyness I sense from Santa Praiser's biker badass? You can eat me like an animal in the back room, but not kiss me out here?"

Jessie rolled her eyes. "It's different when your workers are watching you."

"Are they?" Mya asked with a smirk.

Jessie smiled a little. "Yes. I think some of them probably can't believe there's a pretty woman in here."

Mya instinctively reached for Jessie's bicep, the damp sweat warm to her cool palm. Her odor was slightly stronger now, Mya picking up on the sweet-scented deodorant, but it was soothing. It was Jessie after hours of hard work and she loved it.

"I stink," Jessie whispered.

"I know."

"So ..." Jessie placed a hand on Mya's hip, bringing the woman closer. "Not even my grease monkey stink repellent will deter you, huh?"

"Quite the opposite, actually," Mya replied. Her eyes cascading down Jessie's neck and across her collar bones. Everything glistening, wet, and perfect.

"Ms. Stone, eye-fucking me while on the job is a bit distracting and inappropriate, don't you think?" Jessie teased. Her dark eyes still shadowing around.

Mya almost laughed at her own shamelessness. She was definitely eye fucking the mechanic before her, just like the first night. Jessie was just that visually pleasing — all the time — and that memory would never fade.

"Fucking you in my hotel room isn't though," Mya responded, her heart beating between her legs.

"Ahh ... so that's how you want to live out your final night in Santa Praiser?"

Mya squeezed the bicep, eyeing the tattooed armband around it. "Why wouldn't I want you naked and moaning my name?"

Jessie bit her lip. "I'll bring a bottle of the nastiest drink I can find since you're technically not on the job anymore after I stop home really quick for a shower, deal?"

A drink. Yes, that's what she starved herself of for the entire week except for that one vodka shot Jessie bought her at the bar. Having drunk sex sounded fun. It was bound to be.

"Deal," Mya said in a quick breath. "I'll get refreshed at the hotel."

Jessie placed a small kiss on her cheek, "See you there."

❚ ❚ ❚

The dark bottle of red wine was quickly forgotten. It was sitting on top of a nightstand, opened and vacant along with two empty glasses next to it.