Brunch Of Disgustingness

Start from the beginning

"Nobody's leaving until I find out who ate my pudding pockets!" Leshawna yelled, and I made my way next to Bridgette. We were the two 'new' teammates, so we decided to band together.

"What did I just walk in on?" I whispered, and Bridgette shook her head.

"Beats me." She replied.

"I ate them. So what?" Heather sneered, and I shook my head. This girl was literal trouble.

"Whoa! Pump the brakes a minute! You're "so what"ing me? That's my food. No one touches my food!" Leshawna snapped back, and I sighed.

"Guys, don't fight." I exclaimed, and the two girls glanced over to Bridgette and I.

"Oh, we just 'love' joking!" Heather smiled, and I could see through the fakeness.

"Bridgette! I made sure your bunk was under mine. So we can chat!" The raven haired girl commented, and I shook my head.

"Actually, I'm gonna bunk with [Y/N]." Brigette replied hesitantly, and Heather glanced my way.

"Oh, of course." She smiled sickly sweet.

I ditched the girls the second I got the chance. Unfortunately, it was too late for poor Bridgette, who had been sucked in by Heather and Lindsay. Heading over to the guys cabin, I peeked my head in.

"Those chicks are going down!" Geoff chorused, and the boys cheered.

"Wow. Bridgette and I are gone for twenty minutes, and you're planning our demise." I smirked, seeing five heads whip in my direction.

"[Y/N]! What are you doing over here?" DJ asked, in a pleasant way.

"The girls are catty. I didn't want to stereotype them, but now I see what you guys do." I shook my head, resting against the doorframe.

"So, want to continue your speech, Geoff? Or should I call Bridgette over?" I asked, and the blonde turned red in shame.

"No! I didn't mean Bridgette, I just mean the rest of you!" He replied.

"Ahem?" Duncan got Geoff's attention, gesturing to me.

"Not you either!" Geoff quickly added, and I laughed.

"Man, I'm sure gonna miss you guys. Trent, Owen, take care of them for me!" I instructed, and the two nodded.

Taking a seat next to Bridgette, I noticed her face was a bit stunned.

"Bridge? You okay?" I asked, and she shrugged.

"Uh, I'm not even sure."

"It's time for today's challenge!" Chris boomed, and I sighed.

"Uh, where's breakfast at?" Leshawna asked, and once again, Chris and Chef snickered.

"Okay, enough. Bring out the food, or I swear to god, Chris, you won't see tomorrow." I glared, and the host laughed.

"Today's challenge is... The Brunch of Disgustingness! You'll be getting a nine-course meal. Each member of each team must finish each dish. You will not know if the next dish is grosser than the last, not as gross, or just as gross. Just that it'll likely be... gross." Chris stated, and I stood up. Leshawna and Gwen grabbed my arms.

"Son of a bitch." I muttered, sitting back down angrily. I hadn't eaten a decent meal since the Awake-athon, and I swore it was messing with me now.

"The winning team spends two days at a local five-star resort where they'll be pampered, eat gourmet nosh, and be given antibiotics against anything they may have caught while participating in this challenge! The losing team will go hungry tonight and spend the next two days here. On Total Drama Island. With Chef." Damn, now that sounded nice. I saw the faces in the room light up, and then the bickering began. I drowned it out, instead making eye contact with the delinquent across the room.