*Finally

Charlie and I haven't been intimate in a while. We have opposite schedules, and he works so much that even when we do have some time together, we're both so tired that it's the last thing on our minds.

So when the door opens unexpectedly, I already know Charlie got done early with filming, and I run into his arms. He's kissing me softly, and I smile against his lips.

"Miss me?" He asks in a mumble and I nod, leading him to the bedroom.

"Need you." I state, matter of fact. It's true. The buzz spreading through my body is more than just desire, it's need.

I lay down in the bed, spreading my legs to make room for him. He pulls my pants off effortlessly, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist and grind against him. He's already hard and I moan softly, imagining all the ways he's going to destroy me.

He smirks, amused by the effect he has on me. "Not yet."

"Why not?" I whimper softly, but am quickly silenced by the feel of his tongue against my panties.

"So wet for me baby." He says, his voice husky with desire. I watch as his pulls my panties off, kissing my thighs gently. Every movement sends a shiver through me, and I know it won't take much.

He rubs my clit with his thumb, inserting one finger and then two, expertly curling them the way I like. It hits this spot that sends waves of pleasure through me, and I close my eyes, enjoying the sensations.

Then his tongue is on me. I moan softly, encouraging him. If there's one thing Charlie loves more than anything, it's eating pussy. He gets so into it, closing his eyes as his mouth expertly sucks and licks.

Soon enough, my legs are trembling, and I'm cumming on his mouth. He doesn't stop though, even as my legs squeeze around his neck.

When my orgasm halts, Charlie's on top of me again, kissing my neck. "You taste so good..."

"Should I return the favor?" I raise an eyebrow. His eyes are dark and he doesn't even have to say anything before I'm on my knees in front of him. I remove my shirt so that I'm fully naked, giving him a better view

He undoes his jeans and I bite my lip as he removes his cock. It's pretty average in size, but size has never really mattered, especially with Charlie. I take it in one hand, stroking it teasingly, and he groans. I take this moment of distraction and engulf him with my mouth, and his groaning gets louder.

His hand is in my hair, not to push but just to steady me as I bob up and down on his cock. Sucking his deck has always been one of my favorite things, it just feels so intimate, especially as I look up at him and see a small smile on his lips.

When he's close he pulls me off, and I instinctively get on the bed. He rolls a condom on, then positions himself at the end of the bed. It feels like I can't spread my legs wide enough, I need him deep inside me so badly.

He teases me with the tip and I meet his eyes, begging without having to say any words. He bites his lip, slowly pushing the entire length of his cock inside me. I grip the bedsheets, bucking my hips. Once he's fully in, he pulls out and thrusts back in.

He's going slow, agonizingly slow, and I know he's enjoying seeing me squirm. I lean up, kissing him, hoping the distraction will push him over the edge. Fortunately for me, it does, and suddenly Charlie is pounding into me with wreckless abandon.

"Fuck, missed you so much." He growls against my lips. I kiss his cheek, his neck, his collar bone, and he pulls me close. I rest my head against his chest, wrapping my legs around his waist. This is Charlie's moment to get what he needs and I allow him to fuck me until I'm shaking.

He rolls over, allowing me to get on top and ride out my orgasm. Then he's bucking into me, cumming himself, and I lay against his chest as he gives two final thrusts. He relaxes, running a hand through my hair, and I can tell he's exhausted.

I snuggle into his chest, listening to his heart slow, until eventually he falls asleep. I smile, and fall asleep right after.