An End to an Old Era: Part One

"Its over schlatt! everyone's turned on you! you have no one on your side anymore!!" Tommy stated as he gestured himself to the front of the group. all of their wooden crossbows aimed at Jschlatt's fluffy dark brown hair. The older male laughed to himself as he slurred his words "oh be quiet Tommyinnit, im not going to sit here and be patrinized by a fucking child." Then taking his time looking up and around at the group of obviously equipt men (and nihachu).

"Schlatt why?" Fundy began speaking up as he pushed past Tommy who then rolled his eyes. "Schlatt i.....Schlatt i looked up to you!!" Fundy's words caused Jschlatt to lose his cocky smirk as he looked at the dutch boy. "Schlatt, quackity and i both looked up to you and followed your lead! why......?" the men stood silently behin Fundy as he spoke dream with a proud smirk underneath the forever smiling white mask. The Goat man then stood up facing the others. The drunk man took another few sips of his drink finishing it off. ignoring fundy's words he lazily made his was around the other boys who had their crossbows ready to fire at any moment, then looking through a chest or two, Jschlatt pulled out another drink from one of the large wooden chests filled with items from past months of work and progress from the Manbugians. after taking a sip or two something had caught his attention.

"does anyone smell toast?"

Wilbur's head tilted allowing his curly chocolate brown hair fall over his red eyes. "Schlatt? you ok?" he questioned. the others seemed to notice as they began lowering their weapons putting them among the straps on their armor. As Wilbur got closer Jschlatt's legs seemed to weaken, before anyone knew it the male collapsed t the ground.

"Schlatt!!" a choir of men yelled as some stayed back and observed. Quality was the first one to get to Jschlatt as he grasped him in his arms "Schlatt!! Schlatt speak to me!" wind blew through the door and windows of the small building as a shiver whent down Quackity's spine

"Flatty Patty"

Quackity's black eyes seemed to widen in fear as he looked around "no..." Wilbur began speaking up "Quackity?" the brit spoke to the younger boy "You cocky bastard!" quackity yelled in our anger as tubbo and Fundy chimed in. "Big Q what did he say?" Quackity seemed to pretty much through the past president's now limp body to the ground as he stood up angerly "he said flatty Patty! he Fucking said Flatty Patty!!" Quackity's said his tone nearly mocking Jschlatt's. Some of the boys laughed under their breaths while others were still in shock at what had just occured. Wilbur himself seemed almost ghostly as he gazed at the body while the others began chatting and cheering at how they won back L'manburg and their peace. This gaze was quickly cut on by a hand being placed on his shoulder, quickly turning to see who it was his once startled expression soon turned calm
"dream..."
dream only responded in a nod as he walked out of the building and to the gathering hall to watch Wilbur retake his place as president. As Wilbur began leaving the building the tall Brit took one final glance behind him as he looked down at the man he once had called a good friend. but before sadness could fully settle in his body he shook it off and walked to meet with the others. As wilbur walked along the trail to the gathering hall he looked around at everyone and let out a sigh as he knew what was about to happen...

Wilbur made his way to the front of the group "After months of blood and sweat to create L'manburg having it be taken away and winning it back" wilbur started to speak up his voice "ive decided i can no longer be your president. too much war has been brought to this beautiful L'manburg......Tommy" The brown haired boy looked almost exausted as he turned to face the blond that stood before him "Remember, weeks ago, when i said you would never be president?" Tommy let out a hesitant nod as wilbur spoke "Well tommy, throughout everything. youve proven me wrong. and i would like you to take your place on that podium as president." will let out a soft smile and he finished his words. Tommy, with joy in his eyes walked up on the podium he let out a sigh as he reached the top. He looked ove at the edge of the podium and read a sign that sat there in its "glory" looking at it everyone began to laugh subscribe to technoblade. Tommy rolled his eyes and got rid of the sign with a smirk "Hey who put that there haha" Technoblade let out a nervous laugh as he quickly silenced himself "Ello everyone" Tommy spoke receving hellos from the croud. "It- heh- it looks like we won!" Tommy said smiling to himself as he looked at the sky instantly the croud began cheering happily for the blond male who stood proudly at the mic. "And i never thought id say this but, even after the hardships, the tyrany weve been through. Wilbur....Tubbo....After everything...hah....it was ment to be!" the croud laughed and cheered as fundy spoke up "thats the line!" he smiled to himself looking over at eret. the once tratior of the land. "It was ment to be!" Fundy and eret both cheered. Tommy's smile quicky turned sour. "wheres dream?" he stated looking around to spot dream in the back "im here~" he stated trying to play off what was happening. "but im not, im not.....im not bowing to you tommyinnit." he said as punz took his place next to the green hooded man. "oh im standin....so...." techno added. the men all just kind of looked at dream "I actually dont think anyone is bowing to him..." techno finished as the crowd aggreed. "well you dont have to bow to him but at least listen to what hes saying" wilbur stated, seemingly in a different mood than before.

"What do you have to say tommy?" wilbur finished "ill bow to him!" karl stated as techno looked over in consern "karl dont be weird..." he said turning back to Tommy. Sapnap And Bad both made they're way to stand with dream and punz. "wilbur, thank you. thank you everyone for making me...the president" Tommy said with a smile "and i now you said i never would be" Tommy said with a sigh looking at wilbur. there was a small pause before wilbur spoke up "you can be" he smiled "Wilbur......i cant be the president." Tommy said in defeat. "because as much as this is everything and this would have been everything...." he continued looking at dream who just laughed a bit. "ive still got unfinished business" Tommy paused "Because you still got those discs..."  he looked dream dead in the eyes. "and i cant do this...untill we're done...."

"And dream....We're not done....." Tommy said as dream cleared his throat "Hm...i know who has your discs they're here right now actually." he walked over to skeppy who looked up at tommy with his discs in hand. Tommy's eyes widened. Gasps and stuttering words were heard from the others. Dream then ordered skeppy to put them back and he did. "Phahaha yeah, youd end up having 20 people jump you" Tubbo joked as Tommy just sat in silence. "wilbur i cant be the president. thank you. but untill i got those discs back im not done, and its not fair for me to take my place in L'manburg, L'manburg. because ive gotta get those discs back" Tommy finished. People cheered as tommy brought the L back to L'manburg. Skeppy, ant, and sam all took their placed next to dream. not one of the now six men taking their eyes off of Tommy. "Wil, i know we had your points where we THOUGHT you were going to blow everything up you go on about your shackhoffs fucking gun i know, that that was all just talk now." Tommy smiled "And finnally you did this and there wasnt a single explosion...wilbur....take your place on the podium" He looked up at dream as wilbur made his way to the top of the podium with tommy. "and dream.....this isnt over...." he said with a scoff jumping off the podium. the six men in the back and dream all looked up at wilbur steadily. dream began to smirk once more at wilburs footsteps. "im going to...hah...im going to keep this berife right...T-T-Tommy that was your only decreat as president, happened to be one of the best decreets you could ever make! welcome to L'manburg everybody! L'manburg! please use the name correctly from here on. and...and... and so in keeping....in keeping with the theme, i-im also going to do a change. that flag you see over there. that obsidion flag. scrap it. thats not out national flag." people cheered at his words while others stayed quiet "Its yellow,black, red,white, and blue" wilbur demanded. "However.....however, i also cannot be your president. Techno i agree entirely with that you had taught me, and it would be hypocritical for me to run a government. so im going to had it off to someone" some people in the crowd questioned him while others sighed at the repeat of a new president. again. "its important to know how to say goodbye to a nation. to my L'manburg and i want to. now theres only one other person who could possiblly be the president. Tubbo...i want you to be the president..." as others began cheering for the small boy as he hesitently walked up on what was once his death bed. Tommy sat quietly and watched his best friend go on the stage.

THIS IS THE END OF PART ONE!

there is a L'manburg festival today that I had forgotten about so i am very sorry for this part being rushed! there will be a part two that i will make for tomorrow at the same time! Im well awear things were spelled wrong and honestly my spelling just kinda said fuck you half way through this. anyway! I hope you all enjoyed and will stay tuned for tomorrow Part Two!!
~Jaxon~