Chapter 18: You're Lucky

Beginne am Anfang

So the whore has a name...hold on a damn minute

"Wait slut before you go...tell me something...Have you been fucking him?"

"Da! (Yes)"

"That's funny you failed to mention that part yesterday. So I guess when you said "you hand just didn't grip you the same" this is what you meant" I said to King.

"King who is this woman...who is very pregnant?"

"Ok first off Bitch. Don't talk to him about me like I'm not right here. I may not speak mutt but you keep that shit up and I will put you down." I said then turned to King. "But uh Yeah who am I King?" I asked him.

"She's my girlfriend and you're nothing." He said to her.

"Ex girlfriend" I said to him. He looked at me like he wanted to say something but thought about his words carefully.

"No you're not. Just because we weren't near each other doesn't mean we broke up."

"Well that means you've been cheating on me with her. So which one is it? Am I your ex girlfriend or are you a cheater?" I said.

"I would never cheat on you! FINE! You're my ex." He said clearly angry.

"That's what I thought." I turned to Carlo "could you show me a room? I'm really tired and I need to sit down."

Carlo looked at King who just nodded. He told me to follow him and we walked back out into the hallway leaving King and his slut in his room.

"I'm sorry about how things went the last time I saw you Carlo"

"It is fine. I understood you were upset. I tried to tell him it was a bad idea. And the note...idiot." He said smiling at me.

"Ha yeah in all honesty that was what set me off. But I shouldn't have taken my anger for him out on you. So I apologize."

"Apology accepted Ms Karri. Here is your room. I figured you might want to be far away from him tonight."

"Definitely. Thank you"

"You are welcome. And can I say I'm pleased to see you again. Maybe he will be less of a dick with you around"

"I doubt that. But thank you Carlo." I said.

He nodded and left the room so I sat on the side of the bed. I grabbed my phone so I could turn it back on. I had a shit-ton of messages from my family. Mostly Nonna telling me to call her or come back. The rest where from the guys and Grandfather checking to see if I were ok. I replied back to them and not Nonna. I didn't want them worrying. After a few minutes I took my shoes and coat off and climbed into the bed. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

When I woke up I felt an arm around me. I knew it was King. I was pissed at him for again lying to me but I did miss sleeping next to the prick.

"I know you're awake Lynn."

"Yup. Just trying to figure out what the fuck you're doing in here"

"I needed to be near you. Sleeping on the jet was the first real sleep I've gotten in months"

"Guess you weren't getting much sleep with Russian Barbie huh?"

I heard him sigh then get up. I heard footsteps so I thought he was leaving but instead he walked to the other side of the bed and sat down looking at me.

"Did you think I was too fat to turn over?" I said

"No. I assumed you were comfortable so I didn't want to make you move because of me. Look it's true I have slept with her. It was only twice about 4 months ago. I fucked her from the back so I didn't have to see her face and kept my eyes closed so I could pretend it was you. I missed you like crazy but I was horny. I'm sorry. I should've told you but I really wasn't expecting her to be here. That sounds terrible but it's true. After that last time I told her to leave. I'm not even sure how she knew I were coming back here. Please forgive me."

"I already did. We weren't together so you were free to fuck whoever you want" I said getting up to go to the bathroom. I stopped before going on. "And so was I..."

I knew the moment I said those words he'd be pissed if he thought I were sleeping with someone else. When I walked back out he was standing next to the door.

"What exactly did you mean by that?"

"I think you know"

"KarriLynn I'm not fucking with you. If I find out you were fucking someone while carrying my child I'll fucking kill them."

"Fine by me. It was boring anyways"

I smiled as I saw how angry he was becoming. It was so easy to fuck with him these days. Before I could sit back down he grabbed the back of my neck turning me to face him.

"Tell me his name"

"Nah I'd rather not. Can you leave? I'd like to finish my nap in peace."

"I'm not playing with you!"

"Yeah well I am. I didn't fuck anyone. Unlike you I was still faithful even if we weren't together. I'd hoped you come to your senses and come back to me. Didn't think it'd take so fucking long. And even if I did you have NO right to be pissed. You caused this. YOU LEFT ME!!" I placed my hand on my stomach and closed my eyes. I counted to 10 in my head trying to calm myself down.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I don't wanna stress you. I just don't like the idea of anyone else touching you."

"Yeah well imagine how I felt seeing her in your bed. If you thought telling me you fucked her while thinking of me would help well it didn't. You still fucked her. You promised me you'd never let anyone else touch you."

"You're right. What can I do to make it up to you? If you asked me to make you cum right now I'd do it."

"Tempting but no. For once sex can't get you out of this. Could you leave now? Please?"

"Not even head?"

"King...go"

"Fine. I'll see you in the morning."

"Thanks."

He kissed my cheek, then my stomach, and finally left. I held my stomach contemplating my life.

"Kak vy dumayete, bylo li oshibkoy prikhodit' s vashim PaPa? Kick once if we should stay."
(Do you think it was a mistake coming with your PaPa?)

I felt Thor kick and laughed.

"Oh you little traitor. You would take his side. Fine! We'll give him a chance to make things right but if he pisses me off one more time we're leaving."