Protecting Him

Começar do início

    Saint's Lexus zoomed on the highway. He knew how powerful social media platforms can be. They could easily bring you up and could easily bring you down to your knees as well. Nonetheless with the client list he had, he was not that worried about the alleged smear campaign against Saint Security. First and foremost he had to get into Saint Security headquarters. Then, he needed to diffuse what was going on. Hopefully he could contain the problems before they blew up out of proportion.

When he arrived at the main entrance of Saint Security, there were about 200 people gathering there with posters, banners and placards. The police were already there creating a line between the angry fans and the main gate. Saint drove past the main entrance and decided to get into the compound using another entrance where they usually had their training. Most people did not even know that the entrance was connected to Saint Security. Saint drove for another few minutes and finally arrived there. He pressed his thumb on a scanner and the gate opened for him. Saint waited for the gate to close again to make sure nobody was following him. The moment the gate closed he quickly drove to Saint Security main building.

"I'm so glad you're here Saint." Tul said when he got out from his car.
"Me too Buddy. Me too." Saint replied as he closed the door to his Lexus.
"The police is trying to disperse them but it is quite difficult." Tul explained.
"I know how passionate some of the fans are." Saint asserted as he slowly made his way to the main gate.

His people were lined up behind the main entrance. They were all wearing black together with their standard issue black boots and tactical vest. One of his people came to him with a vest in her hands.

"Saint. This is yours."
"Thanks." Saint said and put on his own tactical vest.

Normal fans may not want to harm them because normal fans worried more about Zee than hurting Saint or his people. Nevertheless, Saint and his team knew that some may not be Zee's normal fans and they do want to hurt them. Saint did not want to take any chances. He did not want anyone hurt. When Saint had strapped on his vest, he walked past his people and got closer to the gate. He signaled for his men to open the gate and he slowly walked out. The crowd went crazy. They began shouting and yelling. The police continued to prevent them form getting closer to the Saint Security entrance. An inspector immediately saw Saint and jogged towards him.

"Good day Mr Suppapong. I am Inspector Lin."
"Good day Inspector Lin." Saint replied.
"For now we have everything under control, their leader demands that you terminate your contract with Mr Panich as soon as possible. If not, they will not move from this place." The Inspector looked sympathetic.
"That is quite unlikely to happen. I cannot simply terminate my contract with Mr Panich." Saint responded.
"I understand that. These people are very loyal and extremely passionate in what they believe in." Inspector Lin smiled.
"What is the course of action on your part Inspector? If... This continues?" Saint questioned her.
"Negotiation, but it's should be decided either by your company or Mr Panich himself." Inspector Lin asserted.
"I agree. As for the moment, I am not ready to terminate my contract because Mr Panich and his brother need us more than before." Saint explained to her.
"Why don't we have a meeting with the leader of these people? We at least show them that we are taking this issue seriously." Inspector Lin suggested.
"I am not NOT taking this issue seriously Inspector. With big crowds like this... things can go from bad to worse in a matter of seconds and I have witnessed that many times. I don't want anyone to get hurt. Regardless of who." Saint told the Inspector.
"Where do you propose for us to have the meeting?"
"We can do it in Saint Security main building if they agree." Saint stated.
"Alright... We shall see what happens." Inspector Lin said and left Saint.

*******************************************************

Zee was trying to focus on reading the scripts given to him by HwaHwa but he simply could not. His mind was preoccupied with many things. He sighed and stood up. He then stretched his body. He walked towards the huge window overlooking his spacious backyard and smiled when he saw Mister Fluffy Mitten playing with Pavel's two huge dogs. Then his mind was transported to the bloody images of the severed puppy heads. His breathing became erratic and he began to panic. He quickly sat down and controlled his breathing. Saint tried his best to control his breathing first and then he closed his eyes. He pictured Saint in his mind and began describing him. The more he describe Saint; the lesser his anxiety became. When he could not find anything else to describe about Saint; he shifted to describing Dome. He found that he had more descriptions to describe his little pain in ass brother more than Saint. Zee's breathing became normal and the disturbing images slowly disappeared from his mind.