Part 1

"Yibo, yibo, mama is worried, don't be stubborn.. "
4 year's old little Yibo is sitting behind the curtain of the balcony and weeping tears with small palms. His bright face and those round eyes are already too red because of rubbing.

In another house...
10 year old Zhan is trying to act normal but still his gloomy face doesn't escape from his mom's. He is very upset; his little Bobo had promised him to meet before going on trip, but left without seeing. Zhan even saved a jar of pickle with extra vinegar for his Bobo (His mom knows it but only pretends that she doesn't).

In guesthouse...
"Yayyy!!!Mama found you... " Yibo's mom hugs him from back.

"Why are you crying Bobo? see outside is so beautiful" his mom asks wiping Yibo's face gently.
Yibo can't hold tears anymore and starts to cry loudly "Mom! mom! "

"Yes, mom his here. What happened?" His mom pats on his back.

"I mitt Dianduo and Dede (I miss Jianguo and Gege), I want to see them"
Yibo's mom finally laughs loudly. She loves this cuteness of his son's.
She caresses her son and makes him sit on her lap.
Telling mom everything, Yibo sobers up a little and cuddle on his mom's lap like a small round snow ball.

Actually today is Yibo's birthday, his family has planned to throw a party but their house is under renovation work so they can't invite guests in that messy house. For party Yibo's parents have booked a guest house which is 2hours away from their place by car.
At first it was planned that one day earlier Zhan and his family will go too with them and both parents decorate the guesthouse together. Later something important comes up at office so Zhan's dad had to cancel his leave and Zhan's parents gave word to Yibo's parents that they would definitely join at birthday party.
But these two kiddos Zhan and Yibo, are barely little children, how can they understand so much complication of outer world.

To be continued...