Chapter 1

You wake up to the sound of your clock ringing loudly. As always, you sling your arm towards the clock and end up breaking it for the 4th time. "Y/N! THE BREAKFAST AIN'T GONNA MAKE ITSELF, CMON DOWN." Your mother's shouts. You've learned that whenever she shouts, she's serious. You quickly fumble out of bed and slip on your slippers (get the joke?). Flying down the stairs, you see your mom lazily looking for ingredients to make pancakes. "Y/n, your finally down I'm starving." Your mom tells you. Another side note, your mom absolutely sucks at cooking. She tried to make pasta once and ended up feeding you charcoal sticks, like how to you burn pasta in a pot?! Anyways, you take down the good 'ol Aunt Jemima and carefully read the instructions. Your so focused that you don't even know what time it is. *OH DEAR LORD ITS 8:30!*  You forgot all about making pancakes, the only thing of your mind is getting ready for school now. You rush upstairs and quickly throw on any clothes, along with putting on deodorant cause you STANKY AS EVER, GOSH. You kiss your mom on the cheek quickly and rush to the bus. *8:35, I can make it.* The ride to school is only a 5 minute bus ride, and 10 minute walk. You're lucky you caught the bus.