No thanks.

Besides, they know you won't harm them.

"Stay still," Your voice was the same, but the vibe was entirely different. You sounded so dark and merciless. "It'll end in a blink."

Living up with your words, you dipped your fingers on the monster's blood and stared on it. After you got the source, fire started to burn on it and it caused a series of screeching creatures, echoing loudly.

The lights flickered shortly until it was back. You flinched with the sudden brightness and the power that holds them to freeze seemed to disappear as they all managed to move freely.

Yuta wasted no time. His head was still spinning from the sudden motion but he still run to you first, catching you in a protective stance.

"Are you okay?" He asked, not hesitating to be this close to you because he know that it is you.

"Yuta, go-"

"Hell no." He turned serious.

"I'm afraid I will hurt you," You blankly spoke, eyes still void of any emotions. "I am in control, but it drains me to keep being in control."

"It's better to be in control than to keep pushing us away just to kesp us safe so you should fight it." Yuta gulped, pulling you on the nearest couch and holding you tightly. He held your cold cheeks and cupped it with his warm palms. "You can do it."

"And you did it." Doyoung's usual tone came back. His cheeks are still flushed red but compared to earlier, he is not that completely drunk. "You swept all the monster dogs!"

You blinked tiredly. "All?"

He smiled, his perfect teeth showing. "Yes, all! Everything! Without anyone's help."

To cut off and disagree with his statement, a squelching sound wrapped into Mark's palm.

There's still one alive.

"No worries," He goofily said, still with the alcohol. "I will handle it."

"Well, aside from Mark." Johnny mumbled adorably.

A series of ice spikes slowly came out from the monster's body, making everyone look away, grossed out.

Taeyong scratched the back of his head, looking at you with his every inch of attention. "Make her rest-"

"No, don't let me sleep." You insisted. "I think I'll not be able to grasp on my inner self once I let myself rest."

Johnny sat upright with a worried frown, "But-"

"No. I don't want." It surprised everyone a little to hear another side from you.

Your voice would have sound whiny and adorable. But now it sounds so firm, not even the most convincing person could change it.

"What do you want to do then?" Donghyuck managed to called out with his gentle voice.

You shrugged Yuta's hands off your cheeks and it made him pout slightly. "Bathroom."

"Bath..?" Yangyang trailed off after receiving a look from Ten to just be quiet.

"I want to wake myself up." You answered straightly.

Yuta nodded enthusiastically. "Sure. I will bring you there."

"Can you?" Ten asked immediately. The man was easily triggered by the question and Ten was also quick to read his thoughts. "I mean.. the alcohol."

"I can handle her." Yuta claimed, grabbing you by your wrist and refusing to look back or he will be really pissed.

Kun cleared his throat. "Uh, the bathroom is on the other way."