Day 1 chapter 1: Still alive

BZZZT. BZZZT.

: I wake up to the sound of my alarm.

: I turn it off and turn to the other side of my bed.

: Or...At least I think I did, if I would have hit snooze then-

BZZZ-

: I get up and smack the hell out of my alarm clock off my bedside, THIS time it was turned off.

: Shut up already!

: And with that, I'm now awake.

: I didn't want to wake up, but it's not like sleeping all day is going to make things any better.

: I rub my eyes together, trying to get the tiredness out of them as I proceed to get out of my bed.

: Once I got out of my bed, I stopped rubbing my eyes as I sluggishly made my way out of my room to the bathroom.

Bathroom

: I turn on the lights in the bathroom and walk up to the sink.

: When I was in front of the sink I stare at myself in the mirror.

: The first thing that caught my eye was the bandage wrapped around my neck.

: I slightly touch the wrapping around my neck as I could recall memories of the events that took the day before yesterday.

: I hesitantly undo the wrappings around my neck to see if there was any improvement.

: As I set down the now unwrapped bandages I look at my neck.

: If I wasn't so down in the dumps I would have been horrified.

: But I only had a blank reaction.

: Around my neck was bruised, caused by strangulation.

: Aside from the  large bruise I have wrapped around my neck, there were also a few stitches on the front of my part of my neck.

: I wonder how I'm still alive.

: Usually in movies and video games that I've seen, when someone slits another person's throat they would die.

: But thankfully enough, this isn't a movie nor a video game.

: I look at the stitches a little closer, and oddly enough they seem to be getting slightly better.

: As long as I don't mess with them then everything will be alright.

: I look up to see that my eyes seemed to be very red and puffy.

: I must have been crying in my sleep.

: If my mother was still around she would hug me and tell me everything will be alright.

: I miss her...

: A tear formed around my left eye and slid down my face.

: I wiped away the tear as I wonder if I was in good enough condition to speak again.

Y/N: "Ah-"

Y/N: "UGK!"

: I gently placed a few fingers on my throat which was burning with pain.

: Seems like I still can't talk yet.

: Damn it...

: I stayed in this position for a minute until the pain eventually fades which I now lowered my hand.

: My neck still feels uncomfortable but I'm used to it by now.

: I guess I'll have to be extra careful taking a shower then.

: I carefully start undressing, avoiding touching my neck as I step into the shower.

After a few minutes of showering, I step out of the shower and grab a towel to dry myself off.