Chanhee instantly blushed with sight which caught Younghoon's attention as he saw how tints of red suddenly appeared on Chanhee's face.

As younghoon stared at Chanhee he started to button himself up while wearing a smirk as Younghoon successfully caught Chanhee's eyes staring on his body.

He saw how chanhee gulped everytime he tries to secretly seduce the younger. Chanhee is definitely Younghoons type and he can't wait for this shoot to he done.

One Hour Later

The shoot come to it's end and both models started to congratulate each other. At first Chanhee offered a handshake but he was pulled into a Hug and Younghoon intently brush his lips on the youngers cheeks before whispering something to Chanhee.

"You did a great job baby" He whispered which almost sent chanhee to heaven. He felt like he just heard the sexiest voice ever and it made his body heat rise making his face turn red.

Younghoon let go of chanhee and gave the younger a mischievous smile which made the chanhee feel hotter. The staff started to pack all the equipments and Chanhee's team decided to take him on his dressing room to change him on his Comfy clothes as he has no more schedules for this day.

After an hour of fixing some of his stuff they heard a knock on the door which opened by Chanhee's Assistant.

"Hi" The person greeted which almost made everyone squeal as younghoon looks so Handsome on his white shirt.

Younghoon just stared at Chanhee wearing a white silky dress that should be tied with silk laces but it was left undone revealing his flawless skin. Chanhee felt hot a while ago and decided to leave it open.

"Fck" Younghoon thought and started to feel his growing manhood in his pants

Chanhee's glam team decided to go out of the dressing to give the two models time for each other.

When the two is the only left inside the dressing room younghoon slowly locked the door and hungrily stared at the gorgeous sight in front of him.

Younghoon started to walk towards chanhee's direction and it made the younger feel nervous as he noticed how Younghoon started palming himself in front of chanhee.

"Y-Younghoon Hyung w-what are you doing?" Chanhee stuttered but still he tried to maintain his composure.

"It's Daddy for you baby" Younghoon said sexily and started to unbutton his shirt revealing those well defined abs which made chanhee almost drool over.

Chanhee just watched the older do palm his thing and he can see how the Growing bulge is twitching inside Younghoon's pants.

The older smirk at chanhee's reaction. Chanhee started to breathe heavily as the sight too hot for him to handle and it is making his Body heat rise so quickly.