Chapter 2

Kazuto P.O.V:

I was Sleeping on my Bed, Until Suguha Came to My Room and Began to Yell At Me that: "Onii-chan, Wake up U Lazy-Boy!" I didn't want to Wake up bcz It was Sunday Today, "Alright Alright, I'm Awake Sugu, Now Stop Yelling!" I said to her While Waking up. "Jeez, I was just Trying to Wake u Up kazuto!, Anyways Breakfast is Ready so Come Downstairs Ok!" After Saying that She left the Room and Went Downstairs.

Now When I Stood up from My Bed, I saw that I Was Still in my Normal Clothes: "Wait... Why Am I in my Normal Clothes?" But then I remembered Something! "Oh Now I remember, I was with Shino Yesterday... And I was So freaking Tired, When I Came Back Home and I didn't Changed into my pajamas and Just Passed out on the Bed!"

And then I went To the Bathroom and After 5 minutes I came Back and Went Downstairs in the Kitchen, Where I saw Sugu Sitting and Eating Her Breakfast."So... I See That Someone Finally Decided to Come and Eat His Breakfast huh?" She Said in a Very Annoying tone. "Yeah Good Morning to u too Sugu!" I said in a Tiring Tone, As I sat on the Chair and Started to Eat the Food Until- "So Onii-chan... What do u Plan to Do Today hmm?" She Asked me. I could Hangout With Klein Today, If he's not Tired After Doing Overtime on his Job or Liz or Silica- no no Kazuto Not Them!

"I was Thinking About Gaining Levels in ALO today.
Now, How About U Sugu?" I lied to Her and didn't feel bad about it and Asked her! "Well... My Friend Invited me to her house today, So i will be there with her Today Onii-chan!" I quickly finished eating My Breakfast and Walked to the Door. "Ok then, Be Careful out there Sugu!" I said to her and Walked upstairs to my Room and then Sat on my bed.

"Well, it's Sunday Today and School is Tomorrow and i have Completed My homeworks too... I'm bored Now-!" Suddenly my Gaze fell on My Mobile and then Suddenly I remembered Something! "Wait Asa- I mean Shino Gave me her Number Yesterday, Maybe She Would like to Hangout with me Today! But Let's Ask her if She's Free or Not?" I then Began to Type a Message Saying Hi to her:

Kazuto: Hi Good Morning Shino!

I then Sent it, Hoping She Would Reply and Not be Busy Today... But wait, Why am I so Impatient About her?
Is it because of the Feeling that I Had Inside of My Stomach Yesterday? Or is it because She was So nice to me? Or is it because Her Smile was The Cutest thing that I have Ever Seen in my Life? Ahhhhh Man what's Wrong with me?

Shino's P.O.V:-

I just Finished Eating my Breakfast and then Cleaning The Dishes(bcz I'm alone and I have to Do every Single thing on my own)... Until my Phone Rang, that means someone texted me... I then Quickly Dried My Hands and Looked at the Phone to see Who Messaged me?

"Kazuto? Well This is unusal, well I did give him my Number, so yeah let's see what he's saying?

Kazuto: Hi Good Morning Shino!

Seriously? Morning at 12:00pm? Well it is Kazuto after all, So I decided to Text him back.

Shino: Kazuto it's 12pm... How is it Morning hmm?

I then Sent it, And After Only 20 Seconds Later I Got A Reply From Him That;

Kazuto: R-Really? I think That I just Woke up late Today, So that's why I didn't Looked at The Time!

I then Giggled at his Clumsiness and Replied back!

Shino: jeez Kazuto, Your such a Kid;)

Kazuto: Yeah Yeah Whatever Shino, oh and I forgot to Ask!
How are u Shino? Did u Have breakfast Yet?

Why is he So Worried About Me? Does he- no no Don't think like that Shino and besides... He's already Taken by Someone!

Shino: Yeah I'm fine Kazuto!Why do u ask?