Megumi Fushiguro- Hospital room

Y/n sighed as she stared out the hospital window, her gaze fell onto the iv in her arm causing her to shake her head.

She hated winding up in the hospital, she hated being unable to be sent on missions-- and of course train.

Much like her upperclass friend Maki, Y/n was unable to use cursed energy nor could she see curses. Her solution was wearing special contacts that allowed her to see curses as well as use cursed tools. She was gifted with a katana, so she always carried one with her on her waist. 

Her eyes bounced around the room as she tapped her fingers impatiently on her lap. Being such a big ball of energy, it was proving very difficult for the girl to stay grounded in the boring hospital room. 

Y/n's eyes landed on the boy sleeping on the chair. 

Megumi Fushiguro. 

He was her closest friend here at Jujustu tech. 

Y/n who was abandoned by her family was taken in by Yaga so naturally growing up she was around Megumi and the famous shaman-- Gojo Satoru. 

Speaking of the devil, the strongest shaman bursted through the door with a small box in his hands. 

"Y/n-Chan!! How are you feeling?!" 

"SSSHHH!!" Y/n brought a finger to her lips as she silenced her teacher, gesturing her head towards the sleeping boy Gojo nodded his head understandingly a small apology falling from his lips. 

"He stayed here all night again didn't he..?" Gojo whispered with a low chuckle earning a nod followed by a roll of the eyes from his favourite student. 

"No matter what I say to him he won't leave." Y/n grumbled, "He could be in the worst shape after a mission yet he'll come straight here after." The girl propped up her elbow on her thigh as she relaxed her chin on her flat palm.

Although Y/n couldn't see her teachers full facial expression due to his blindfold, she could tell by his frown he was taken aback by her grumpy response. 

"Woah.. I thought you'd be glad your boyfriend came to keep you company.." He made sure to drag the word boyfriend as he teased her. 

Instead of a blush adorning her features her face flipped into a scowl. 

"First of all he isn't my boyfriend." Y/n raised her voice slightly, "second, he isn't here to keep me company. He's the reason why I'm still trapped in this room! I would've already escaped this grey room if it weren't for him. I would be out training if it weren't for him!" She whisper screamed. 

"But it's always 'Oh you're just gonna hurt yourself even more.' Or 'Oh you're too weak--." Y/n mocked the boy with crossed arms. 

"You should've seen him Y/n--" Gojo began after cutting her off making her raise a brow. If their was one thing Y/n disliked was being spoken over. Furrowing her brows and raising a finger, she opened her mouth to speak only to be cut off once again by Gojo before she could even articulate a sentence.  "You should've seen the look on his face when Nobara brought you back your limp body in her arms." 

Guilt built up in Y/n's conscious as she glanced to the boy on the chair beside her. 

"PFFFTTT--" The sudden laughter from the teacher made Y/n's head snap back in his direction, "It was priceless! He was scared shitless, He really thought you were gonna die!!! Dropped on his knees and everything like we were in a tv show hahahaha!!" 

"SSSHHHH!!" 

"Oh yeah sorry."

Y/n sharply exhaled through her nose.