Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (LEMON) - Experimentation

Start from the beginning

You heard the knock on your dorm room door and walked quickly over to it, opening it to find Katsuki standing there with a pizza box and a blanket. 

"pizza delivery."

You giggled and moved out of the way so that he could enter your dorm. You closed the door and turned to see him looking around.

"It smells like shit in here."

You whacked his arm, knowing that he was only joking with you and trying to push your buttons as you walked over to your television. You turned it on and grabbed the remote from the unit beside your bed, sitting down on the side of it. You waited for the screen to load up and signed into Netflix. You scrolled to the premade list of movies you had and selected Howl's Moving Castle from the list. It began to play as you turned your bedroom light off, making sure that the television screen still provided enough light for Katsuki to be able to see the slice of pizza that he was already eating. You grabbed a slice after adjusting the volume and began to eat it. You didn't care very much about how proper and polite you looked at the moment. you weren't a slob, you were just starving for some junk food. That junk food was finally within your grasp.

About half way through the movie, your door suddenly went. It made you jump slightly, although that was quickly dismissed as you stood up and hurried over to the door. You opened it to see Iida carrying a box and some letters. He was doing his mail rounds. He handed you the relatively large box and you thanked him and smiled, closing your door. You walked back to the bed where Katsuki was sitting and sat beside him. You struggled to open the box but you eventually got it and peeked inside.

Your eyes widened and you immediately shut the box again, holding it close to your chest. Bakugou became extremely confused and attempted to grab the box from you. You, however were determined to keep it and pulled it closer to your chest.

He saw this action as a challenge and began to pull you towards him, hoping to get the box from you. You held it tightly however as you refused to give up. 

He sighed and relaxed his arms, before straight up yanking the thing out of your arms. Your eyes widened in terror as he held it out of your reach. He opened the now crushed box and pulled out the object that you were so ashamed of. In his hand was a dildo. Now this was shameful enough without the fact that it was a tentacle. It was a dark blue that faded into a pastel green and it made Bakugou's eyes bulge (wink) out of his skull. 

The both of you sat in awkward silence, staring at the girthy object in his hand. It was like this for a few minutes before he turned his gaze to you. 

"So... why did you get something like this?"

You opened your mouth to speak, struggling to form any words.

"I-I got curious."

He looked back down at the toy in his hand, before speaking up once again.

"Did you think you needed something like this?"

You now felt ashamed. What kind of question was that?