Comienzo

‼️R-18‼️
Contains matured content not suitable for minors.

H. R. H. CAL's POV

I closed my eyes and my fingers dig upon both sides of the leather couch I'm sitting on. It's better be good after I secretly took that sildenafil earlier. I couldn't help but be hopeful.

Come on, you one-eyed monster! Wake up!

I keep chanting those words in my brain, over and over again. Hoping and praying—begging, to whoever that's holy to let my lightsaber glow and grow.

I've waited for a few more and hell, I hate waiting. But I have to be patient. I inhaled and exhaled then again, concentrated.

My friend's voice echoed and all the words he said to me during one of our sessions come to life.

"Think of someone that'll elicit a response or stimulates your big man down there. It's all in your mind, Your Highness."

Yes. It's all in the mind.

But after ten or more antagonizing minutes, it remained in somber mode.

Soft.  Imbecile.

Fucking shit! Not again.

No. I have to try harder.

I inhale deeply and began to think of all the nicknames of the seductive models and goddesses I've bedded before. Yes, nicknames because I have a poor memory. What's the use of remembering if I call them all the same inside the room, right?

Honey. Sweetie or kitty.

Mierda! I have to concentrate.

Alexa's 36 cup D breast. Fey's round hips are perfect for back shots.

Long and smooth legs of Ivanna or Aivana. Whatever!

Who else?

Mia.

Maria.

Roxanne.

Jiny.

Rev or Rebecca?!

I opened my eyes and blankly I stared at the ceiling.
Fuck. That's all the names I could remember.  Why it's still not working? I've been like this for three months now and I'm beginning to think that I've reached the dreaded phase of men's life– impotency.

"Stop," I said gravely to the brown hair supermodel who's giving her all to wake up the once glorious and proud beast.

My dick.

"Culo! I said stop!"  I snarled and pushed the startled model.

She's slumped on the floor, dress pooling on her waist, and her big blue eyes— thanks for the contacts she's wearing– gaze at me with disbelief and a glint of maiming pride, I suppose.

"Deal with it. Despite your barbie like figure, there will be like me— who find it lame. Boring. Pasensiya na, it seems that—"I eyed her cup D bosom that is half body fats and the other half's made of silicone. May pang hihinayang akong naramdaman. I'm actually looking forward to fondling her twins but it will go down to the list of my endless wishlist now.

Fuck this ED!

"—hindi ako nalilibugan sa'yo," I spit the words like venom.

The poor woman gasps and it irked me more.

"Y-your Highness, w-what's w-wrong? I c-can try again, tell me what do you want? " She begged and slowly crawl on my lap.

I snatched her hand that she tactfully place on my right leg and pulled her closer to me so that she could see the anger in my eyes. Under different circumstances, I will applause her for the audacious behavior and would probably tell her the different things I have in mind but no. Not now.