My vision cast on his shaky hands and I giggle, knowing he's cold. I look up, seeing his face completely stoned, attempting to look strong. "If you're cold...You can have your jacket back."

He turns his head, then looks down. "I'm not cold."

Another round of breeze brushes past us, causing Josh's nose to scrunch. His eyes narrow, head lift, as his mouth widens into a loud - Ha-chew!

I burst out laughing, probably spit a little in the air, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Shut up," he mumbles, tanned cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

I try to hold back the smile that wants to burst into my face. "No one likes a poser."

"I am not a poser!"

I snort, "Sure you aren't," I respond in teasing tone.

His eyes narrow, and he places out a palm. "Give me my jacket back."

I copy his facial changes, wrapping my arms around my body, attempting not to feel the tingliness between my thighs when his fantastic cologne rushes through my nostrils. "Nuh uh...No takesy backsies!"

"Ya huh!" his voice heightens.

"Are you mocking me?"

He smirks, "Are you mocking me?"

My hands flatten to the side, and I stomp my foot. "Stop it!"

He copies me. "Stop it!"

"Josh!"

"Hailey!"

I point a finger at him. "Stop it or else!"

He pokes my nose with his finger. "Or else whaaaat?"

My lips twist into a devious smile and I bit his finger causing him to shriek. Everyone snaps their attention to us. Suddenly, Josh drops to his knees, very dramatically. "Help! Help! She's beating me!"

My mouth drops to the ground as people pass by us, whispering to one another while Josh continues laying on the ground, covering his eye for some unknown reason.

I duck down. "Stop it! What are you doing? Get up!"

His lips curve up playfully. "I'm sorry! I'll pick you up on time next time! Please, stop hitting me!" he covers his face with his hands.

"I can't believe some girls would beat their boyfriend like that!"

"How sad...He's so handsome too!"

"Maybe we should call the police."

My cheeks heat when a random guy takes out his phone and start recording us. I tugged Josh who groans. "Stop! Please!" I beg him. "People are looking."

I can hear snorting sounds from behind his hands, knowing the current situation thoroughly entertains him. Unable to handle his childish manner, I stand up. "I'm going home," I said, then quickly grab my luggage.

Feeling a heated hand on mine, I inhale a deep breath of air to calm down before turning to see Josh's face utterly red as he tries to hold in his laughter. My shade matches his, and I decide to tug my hand away, but he refuses to budge as the audience continues gazing at us.

He looks around. "I'm lying! My girl isn't a boyfriend beater!" he shouts, and everyone went back to their business.

I punch his arm.

"Ow!" he pouts, rubbing his arm even though we both know he isn't hurt.

"You want an abusive girl! I'll give you an abusive girl!" I shout, then began throwing my fists randomly at him.

He places a foot in the air, covering his face with his arms. "Ow! Ow!" he continues laughing. "You break it! You buy it!"

I continue hitting him, knowing my fists hurt more than his non-existing pains.

"Hailey!" He calls for me, but my anger only escalates.

"You! You! You asshole!" I scream.

Josh caught my wrist, and I blow the hair out of my face as I glared at him. "Watch what you say...bad words are a no-no."

I scoff, snapping my face towards him feeling as if a neck cramp will arrive soon. I probably should've stretched my neck before expressing my saltiness. "Assssssssshoooole."

He pulls me into his chest, warm minty breath skewing across my skin. "You better watch it...That mouth of yours can get you into some pretty sticky situation in the future."

"I'm not afraid," I reply in a sassy tone. "My mom a detective," I felt his chest pounding against mine. "Do you know what that means?" I whisper in a devious tone.

The edge of his lip twerk, while the tip of his tongue peeks out. "What?"

Feeling his grip lighten, I twist his arm behind his back and kick the end of his knee forcing him to be on his knees. "Mami can kick ass."

Josh chuckles, "Mami can kick ass huh?"

My smile fell flat feeling him grab my wrist once more and twist his body slamming it against my back, his breathy air, brushing on the lobe of my ear. "Papi can do more than kick ass."

"