he just got his glider things from kanae. now he had to use them.

suddenly, he heard a voice echoing in his head, telling him to shoot down the demon.

"i'll help you with my wind powers." the voice said. tanjiro, his bizzare experiences not falling short in number, shrugged and did as he was told. you know how this entire thing goes, but i still have no idea who venti is going to be so goddamn.

as tanjiro glided down towards the solid ground, kanae approached him and checked for any visible wounds. she breathed a sigh of relief as he saw no serious abrasions and bruises.

the sound of clapping was magically loud enough to be heard over the howling wind, and a man dressed flamboyantly made his dramatic entrance, an eyepatch adorning his right eye, yet both his arms remaining intact because he wouldn't be able to clap otherwise.

... unless...?

haha jk, i'm keeping his arms but we gotta get post-red light district fight eye condition because eyepatch man.

"welcome to mondstadt, shortstack. we got cats and dogs everywhere but unfortunately, you can't pet any of them. anyways, what was i to say... ah, yes. ahem. will you be a friend? or a new storm?" he cringed. "damn, the fuck do my lines have to be like this?"

tokitou shushed him from the side.

"sir i think your clothes were damaged in the tornado thing."

"hm? ah, oh no, i'm really supposed to wear this kinda thing. tits out, my guy. much sexy."

"... oh."

"anyways, i'm uzui, captain of the knights. i'll take you to meet the acting grandmaster real quick, so you better smoothen out your hair bro. you look like you've got a bird's nest up there."

tokitou flew up to uzui. "yo, wasn't kanae supposed to introduce you?"

"she's mute bro."

"ass."

i'm way too lazy to write, so they took the steps up the square to the knights of favonius headquarters, finally finding themselves infront of tamayo's office.

"hey thur mommyyyy, tha uzui man is back in la casssaaa (credits Ty the Synthesist on YouTube, go give his crack genshin vids a go. not sponsored)."

"oh, hello uzui. kanae. and that is?"

"he's a traveller." kanae stated, eyeing uzui as if frowning at him for saying she was mute.

"hello, traveller. this is yushiro, our resident librarian."

"hi kids. wanna sleep with me? hehe. as long as you keep your fucking hands off tamayo-sama, i'll even suck your d--"

"yushiro."

"ah, hehe, yes, sorry tamayo-sama."

tamayo turned to the group once more. "sorry about yushiro, he's a little hostile with other people since he stays inside the library all the time."

"haha, yeah, classic ass nerd we got here guys." uzui leaned towards tanjiro and tokitou, whispering. "he's obsessed with the acting grandmaster so it's better to stay quiet."

anyways they explained everything about this and that, yaddah yaddah. they went to fight in the domains, then you get yushiro and uzui as playable characters. tanjiro was crowned with the title of "honorary knight", and one day he met up with kanao, who volunteered to teach him the ways of gliding. i forgot how the gliding lessons were interrupted, but i think it had something to do with an incident wherein they had to fight (???), so let's go with that. tanjiro got his license anyways, and now he was using the glider everywhere, enjoying the freedom of being able to fly, unlike in a memory from a distant world, wherein he was limited by his mortal capabilities, knowing he could have done better only if he could fly...