Life Partner ❤️

Start from the beginning

from the time he start working for his mother and sister along with his studies and with time his hardwork showed color and he become no 1 business tycoon of Asia.

His mother feels proud on her son but also worried for his future seeing continuous rejection regarding his alliance because of his deficiency​. 

Sanskar never show but deep inside he always wanted his own family. A princess who will love him and accept him with his all flaws.

At first he was also in dreamland made by his mother that one day one princess will come in his life and will love him infinity but seeing rejection of 40 girls. He understood the fact that may be no Princess is made for him.

Tears formed in Sujata 's eyes. Sanskar see this take a deep sigh stand with help of stick.

Sanskar : Mom!! Please! Don't be sad. Not everyone's dream complete and I am happy.  ( trying to cheer her while wiping her tears)

He see Uttara who start crying. He feels bad for her side hug her.

Sanskar : please uttu! Don't cry. I feel like I am burdening you both.

Sujata : ( slap his cheeks lightly in anger) don't you dare to say yourself burden.

Uttara : yes Bhai! How you can say like this? ( angry).

Sanskar : then you both please stop searching my alliance because you know it will only lead to disappointment and I can't see you both sad because of me.

Sujata : but chora.

Sanskar : no more argument over this and i am getting late for my office. I will not go till you both will not smile. (while looking at his mother and sister with hope).

Sujata, Uttara smile lightly for him. He smiles seeing them calm hug them sidewise kiss on their head and go with his crutch.

At other place!

Baadi!

A girl seen coming with ice cream stall. Kids are shouting for ice cream.

Girl : keep quiet! If you all want ice cream then you all have to remain silent otherwise I will take it back

Girl : keep quiet! If you all want ice cream then you all have to remain silent otherwise I will take it back. ( in fake strict tone make all kids nod yes)

Girl smile seeing their cute scared face what if she really took it back. She come toward them and give ice cream to every kids one by one.

 She come toward them and give ice cream to every kids one by one