Summer Time 5.

Começar do início

"Heyyyy girls" Asswipe says.

"Hi." Sun says.

I whisper to Y/n. "They're trying to hit on us."

"Yeah I know." They whisper back

"Ooo talking about us?" Shithead asks the whole bitting his lip.

"Yeah, No not one bit." I reply.

"Come on ladies we're trying to have some fun here. We have a beach house near by and we're gonna throw a little party." Bitchass says trying to get us to follow them.

"Come onn." Crap Ass whines "Just come with us and you'll have fun.

"Sorry but we have boyfriends." Susbeth says.

By this point we were just trying to leave and get the fuck out of here. I look at Sun, she's turned around trying to get all of the guys over here to help us. We try and leave but Asswipe got a hold of Sun and try and drag her with them. Y/n, Susbeth, and I try and get Sun. At this point the guys took note on what was happening.

"Ayo little boys" Ron yells.

"What dude?" Shithead says with confusion on his face.

"What are you doing to our girls?" Stefans asks walking closer to them.

"Nah they aren't yours she's just being difficult because she doesn't want to leave. We have a party to get too" Asswipe says.

"Oh cmon man. I'm not invited?" Nick joked.

"Nah fam" Bitchass says while walking up to Stefan.

Bitchass throws the first punch and Stefan got hit. Stefan looked up and looked pissed as fuck, he started throwing punches towards Bitchass. We had to pull Stefan back and calm him down. Susbeth ran back to the parents to tell them what was happening. We got the parents to come over to us and they called the police and waited for them to arrive.
Once they arrive the little bitch boys started yelling "You'll gonna hear from my lawyer and my parents."
We had to wait for the boys parents to show up and when they got here they didn't look happy. The officers explained what had happened and they were pissed at the boys. They walked over to our parents and apologized many times. But this one mother wasn't happy. It was bitchass the one Stefan beat up.
I understood why but she was a little dramatic. I felt embarrassed for her. She was yelling and screaming at the officers.

"Ma'am please get out of my face and please back up from these people." The officer said.

"NO THEY HURT MY SON. HE DIDNT EVEN GET ANYMORE HITS ON HIS BOY." The mom yelled.

"I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS!" She walks over to Stefan and friends to punch him.

Before she could land a punch on him. The officer grabs the mom and puts her in hands cuffs.

"Ma'am you went against my orders now I have to put you inside my car and drive to to the police department. You could be charged for assault for attacking a minor." The officer says.

She stays quiet and says nothing on her way to the car. The boys, The parents of the boys look disgusted at her. We all do. Must feel bad. Sucks to suck.
We head back over to our stuff and pack up. We decided to get some Dairy Queen on the way back. We were mentally and physically tired. We slept like a baby on our way back. As soon as we got back to
y/n's place we go shower and head to bed.

___________________________________

Sun's pov.

I woke up the next morning with a headache and a sore arm. Since it was a Monday y/n's parents had to go to work so it was just us. No one was awake so I felt nice and decided to make breakfast. It was a simple breakfast. Spam, eggs, and rice. As i finished breakfast y/n comes down.