"Yessss". You said aloud to yourself.

You:
Give me at least an hour and meet me outside my place!

Mina💞:
Also do you think you could text bakugou and convince him to come😅 he seems to only actually talk to you and isn't that mean lol.

You:
Ugh ok I'll try to see if I can convince him

Quickly jumping out of bed and getting out of your depressing state you started to get ready. You texted bakugou and he replied surprisingly fast. Convince him was hard. So you just made it into a comparison and said you were better at having fun with him, and you kept teasing about how boring and lame he was.

There was a huge mountain of clothing on your bedroom floor before you finally decided on an outfit to wear.

Try imagining y/n in this :)

Fixing up your hair and putting light makeup on, you made sure to grab your purse and headed out of your room

Aizawa wasn't home since he already left to do some hero work. You left a note by his favorite sleeping bag that you had left the house with some friends.

"Bye bye marshmallow! Be a good girl for me okidoki". You said carrying her like a baby.

Leaving the house and closing the door behind you, you saw Mina and everyone else waiting outside.

"Hey guys sorry if I took too long". You said walking over to them.

"It's okay we just got here anyways". Mina replied.

"Woah y/n you look amazing". Kirishima and Denki both said.

Giggling at how cute they looked, you thanked them.

Mina started to poke bakugou "this is when you compliment her". She whispered to him.

"At Least you don't look like shit or a homeless person today". He said with a straight face.

Even though it wasn't the best compliment you still blushed a little bit. "What the hell y/n. I'm supposed to be better than this". You said while banging your head.

"Bakugou, you compliments suck, just like everything else about you, you need to step up your game if you wanna prove your better then me". You said laughing a little bit.

"What the hell did you say"! He barked back.

Walking over to Mina, while ignoring him you just started to laugh a little bit, while the boys walked behind to hold bakugou back from blowing you up.

After walking for a while now you guys made it to the train station. Paying for your tickets you guys patiently waited for the next train to come. Mina needed to use the restroom so she left for a little bit while the boys went to get some food for the train ride.

You were by yourself, and you couldn't shake off the feeling of eye balls drilling through the back of your head. You looked around but there were too many people in the station to tell.

You felt dizzy trying to look for who it was. You could have sworn someone was looking at you.

"Hey y/n, we're back". Snapping out of it and Turning around Mina and the boys came back just in time.

"Oh hey guys". You said back.

"Is something wrong". Denki asked.

"Nothing just could've sworn someone was following me or something, probably imagining it". You said.

"Well maybe they were admiring how hott you look right now". Denki said, quickly bakugou punched his arm.

"That doesn't make it any better, dunce face"! He said.

"Oww sorry, I was just tryna be nice".  He whispered back.

You laughed and told Denki it was fine.

Walking over to you bakugou looked you in the eyes and smirked "he didn't lie though". Trying to hold back from screaming in joy, you replied "see now you're getting better, next time you should try conning up with one on your own".

"Tch- whatever". He said Turning around.

The train finally arrived and you guys hopped in.

A/n: I cut this chapter short because of writers block and I don't want to write anything you guys won't like so imma brainstorm for the next chapter to satisfy you guys

Love you kids