"Sorry, were up!" You said as you nudged Ron, knocking him out of a sleep that he had fallen into after just a few seconds.

He quickly bounced up, and Hermione and Harry were already almost off the train.

You and Ron rushed through the hall, and off the train, and just made it, for hagrid was already walking off the platform, and all the students were following.

You ran up with Ron's hand in yours, and could barely breathe once you both caught up.

As you approached the castle, you passed the greenhouses, great hall, and prefects bathroom, before putting your bags in the hallway that led up to the gryffindor tower.

Quick A/N:

For plot Convenience, You can either pretend you're a Gryffindor in the story or, if you have a different house, just imagine that you're staying in the Gryffindor dorms because there was no space in your own house. thanks!

You Along with the rest of the gryffinfor's set your bags and animals down by the stairway, and made your way up to your dorms.

As you entered the Common room, not everyone was there, for break wasn't completely over and some students just choose to come back for the New Years party.

But, the students that had stayed for the holidays had set up decorations, some blue garland and streamers that were circling the walls of the room, and some sort of Silver beads hanging low from the ceiling, being held up by some sort of Semi Permanent Charm. The Christmas tree had been Re-decorated blue and silver, and was sparkling with the lights that were lit in the room.

Everyone took a moment to look around, then went up to their dorms to get ready for the party. The Gryffindor common room, was the largest, except for Slytherin, and no one wanted to go all the way down to the dungeons, and a room under a black lake was not exactly the greatest atmosphere for a booming upbeat party, so party's were hosted in in the Gryffindor tower.

Hermione and Lavender, your dorm mates, were already upstairs and fully dressed, just putting on makeup and any extra accessories.

"Merlin Y/N! You're not even dressed yet!" Lavender said as she started frantically looking through her drawers.

"Lavender it's fi-."

"No! You're going to look stunning!" She said as she grabbed something silver, something white, and something black and mesh.

Lavender rushed over and gave you the pile of clothes.

In it, was a silver sparkling, bodycon dress, a white knitted coverup, and a pair of floral lace stalkings.

"Mione, makeup!" She said as she started taking off your jacket.

"Woah! Don't strip me!" You said with a chuckle as you started taking off your clothing and putting the ones lavender had given you on.

As you slipped the white cardigan on, you looked in the mirror, and were stunned with yourself.

Your curves were mathched perfectly with the fabric of the dress, it's sparkles excentuating multiple lines and layers of fabric, and the cardigan was a bit large and it draped over your shoulders, framing your body frame, and the floral tights were tightly wound against your thighs which were slightly exposed under the shirt dress.

"You look amazing!" Hermione said as she rushed over with a palette and brush.

She immediately knocked you into your bed, and put a line of black eyeshadow under your waterline, and then a line that formed a triangle shape.

You quickly stood up, and grabbed a mint, popping it in your mouth.

"Guys, no more!" You said sternly as you threw your hands up.

"Sorry! You look gorgeous already." Hermione said as she passed you and made her way down the dormitory, and into the common room.

"I'll be there." Lavender said calmly.

"Okay." You said with a smile as you went down the corridor.

As you entered the common room, Ron was sitting on the couch and Pavarti was next to him, rubbing his shoulder.

"Hey Ron. Move please." You said to pavarti, trying to keep your cool.

"Oops... Ronnie, make sure to eat the chocolates they're delicious." She said as she got up and bumped past you.

The ride from London to hogwarts was hours long, so the time on the large clock above The booming fireplace read 9:56.

"You ok Ron?" You said as you sat down.

"Yes, yea-...wow." He said as he looked at you and admired your outfit.

"Yea, eyes up Mister." You said with a chuckle as you sat back In the couch.

He started to pull the small orange pouch out of his pocket and offered you one before popping one in his mouth.

"No, I'm ok." You said politely as he ate one.

"Holy- these are amazing." He said as he popped the remaining two.

You started to relax and feel at home when people came downstairs and began turning on music, dancing, and drinking, only soft things like beer of course, you were in school.

"Did you happen to see where pavarti went?" He said frantically as he stood up, and started shouting glances around the room, his face turning, smiley and lustful.

"Why?" You said defensively as you stood up, and started holding his arm.

"I need to find her." He said, biting his lip.

He immediately started rushing around the room, being followed by you.

He started up the stairs to the girls common room, and as you followed him, you saw pavarti at the end of the hall.

"Hello! What's going on?" Pavarti said with a smile as she knew exactly what was going on, and you had a slight idea of what might be happening.

"Pavarti... my love." Ron said as he ran up to her and immediately kissed her.

You stood in shock, as monstrous, cold and foul moans left His mouth as his lips crashed into hers, her leg slowly crawling up his.

She was staring straight into your eyes.

The whole time.