Taylor sighed and turned away from the window, grabbing her towels and a robe and heading into her bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor clad in a puffy white robe, with her wet hair combed back from her face, walked into the guest bedroom feeling guilty before even waking Karlie up. A giggle escaped from her mouth when she caught sight of Karlie sleeping, complete with Meredith curled in a ball on the girl's chest, as dead to the world as the model was. Taylor took a quick picture on her phone, before sitting down on the bed and rubbing Karlie's back.

"Hey, Karlie.." Taylor says softly, applying more pressure to Karlie.

"Mmm," Karlie mumbles, slowly opening her green eyes before locking them with Taylor's own blue ones.

"How you doing?" Taylor asks, unable to stop herself from smiling at the disheveled Karlie.

"Don't ask. I am so sorry, Taylor. I remember next to nothing from last night, I'm sure I was no fun to deal with," Karlie says, sounding guilty. Hearing that Karlie doesn't remember their night, Taylor can't help but feel crestfallen. Although she hated seeing Karlie upset, she felt closer to the brunette after their night,but it wouldn't be possible for Karlie to feel the same way. Taylor was wrapped up in her own thoughts that she didn't even realize Karlie was waiting for a response from her. "Honestly, it won't happen again. I never get that bad, I can't believe I was so dumb," Karlie says, now grabbing Taylor's arm.

"No! Karlie! It is no big deal, it really was fine. We just sat outside the whole time. And I know that even though you look like a raging alcoholic, you actually aren't. Don't worry," Taylor says sarcastically. Karlie sticks out her tongue at the singer, while working herself into an upright position. Once sitting up, Karlie lets out a groan and covers her face with her hands.

"Oh my god, I hate myself," Karlie groans, clutching at her head.

"I'm sorry you don't feel good, but at least you didn't get sick. I thought there was no hope for you," Taylor says, sounding worried.

"Well, the morning is young. Don't discount me getting sick just yet," Karlie replies.

"Um..Karlie it is 11 o'clock. Hair and make-up are going to be here in like three hours," Taylor says slowly, trying not to smile at the disoriented model.

"What?! How is it this late?!" Karlie shrieks, flinching at her own voice in the process.

Taylor laughs watching Karlie react to her volume before warning her, "Take it slow, girl. When you take a shower I can cook us a big brunch, you'll feel better after a hot shower and hot food."

"Not too big of a brunch, I have a dress to fit into," Karlie replies, flopping back down on the bed, lying on her back.

"You're literally the last person who should be worrying about not fitting into a dress, Victoria's Secret model angel woman," Taylor says, feigning a lack of amusement.

Once more, Karlie sticks her tongue out at the singer, fighting a smile, before getting out of the bed to take on the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karlie and Taylor were sitting in the living room, wearing matching white fluffy robes, watching television. Only one hair and make up team were to be used for the two girls, as well as Taylor's friend, Jaime King, who would be arriving soon. Karlie was nervous to be meeting an old friend of Taylor's, she was hoping she wouldn't feel like the odd one out.

"You're seriously not going to tell me what you're wearing?" Taylor's insistent begging was beginning to get the best of Karlie.

"No, stop! You will see soon!" Karlie says, smiling with widened eyes at Taylor, shocked at her persistence.