𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

My back collided with the floor as my head cracked harshly into the marble, i struggled against the stunning spell in an attempt to comfort my blood-clad hair. Jay's expression sneered down at me as he circled my frozen body, as if I were prey he'd been hunting for years.

The portraits cackled viciously on the walls as they jeered and screamed at Jayden, he bent over in a bow as if he were presenting some sort of psychotic fucked up show.

"Ahh, my loyal boy," I heard a husky males voice echo from behind me as footsteps trod quickly down what I was assuming the manors staircase, I couldn't gather the strength to lift my heavy pressured head, not that I would've been able to anyway.

"Hello father," Jayden smirked from above me as he ushered his hand towards my body, as if he craved some sort of appraise. Tears were threatening to leak from my eyes but anger consumed me as I attempted to struggle against the stunning spell.

"Rennervate" Lumin hissed.

I gasped as my body screamed at me to run, I needed to be smarter than that. But my body still froze with shock.

"Hello there Adeline, long time no see don't you say?" Lumin chuckled as he pushed my blood-matted hair from my eyes, his face only inches from mine. So close I could smell his foul breath imprinting my nostrils.

I spat in his face as his eyes squeezed shut from the retaliation. "You fucking make me sick!" I shouted as he smirked wiping my saliva from his cheeks.

"She clearly needs some form of discipline father."

Lumin sighed with sarcasm and intention as he rolled his wand in his right hand.

"You're correct son."

He raised his wand as I scrambled to my knees, I frantically shot to my feet as I began to run from the manner only reaching the doors before...

"Crucio."

The torture curse struck the middle of my back.

My body felt as if it was going to snap as my nerve endings bubbled with excruciatingly intense pain. My pain receptors mutely screaming at me to stop the consistent waves of torture rippling throughout my cells. The portraits, Lumin and Jayden howled with laughter as splintering screams tumbled my lips.

My nails dragged at my skin as warm salty tears seeped into my checks.

It felt as if thousands of fire coated knives stabbed roughly into my skin, dragging carelessly throughout my organs.

"Now father, let's not get to carried away." Jay chuckled as his held onto his father hand to lower his wand.

The curse pulled from my body as I panted heavily from the undesirable pain. A heavy steel boot collided with my rib as I struggled not to curl into a ball in retaliation of the need to nurture my wound.

Rough fingers bunched my hair into it's palm as Lumin pulled me to my feet, my body levitated from the floor as he yanked my up by my knotted locks.

I struggled not to scream as I kicked my legs out in agony, attempting to strike at his knee caps and calves.

My throat grew dry as rippling screams tumbled from my chapped lips, the pain from the blow to my head and pulling of my hear shook my skull.

Knuckles pierced into my stomach as my gut clenched in defence, Jay struck me again with his fists as my lip cracked open. My check bone throbbed excruciatingly as blood trickled down my chin.

"That's enough boy," Lumin growled as my body dropped to the floor in a pool of pain.

He kneeled in front of me as his fingers traced circles up my thigh, I grimaced as Jay cuffed my wrists above my head. Lumin continued to glide his palm up my leg "please, please don't do this to me." I begged as his fingertips ran over my abdomen, fear consumed me as my body shook absentmindedly. His rough padded fingers edged closer towards the waistband of Draco's pyjama bottoms. Lumin grinned as his tongue darted out to lace his lips in a snake like manor.