(Minus the shoes)

Shoes:

I walked down stairs and everyone looked at me

M: "What?"

They looked away quickly and I laughed, we walked out and I went to get one of my cars

Car:

We all got in and I drove to the Museum to see the class already there and waiting with Dick and Damien waiting for us, I smiled and waved Dick waved happily but Damien scowled at Jon and the rest giving me a small smile, I felt my heart pound as ...

We all got in and I drove to the Museum to see the class already there and waiting with Dick and Damien waiting for us, I smiled and waved Dick waved happily but Damien scowled at Jon and the rest giving me a small smile, I felt my heart pound as I smiled back giggling as a light blush crept up onto his face. He rolled his eyes and scowled again when Dick looked at him, I stuck my tongue out and walked over to them.

M: "Hi!"
DG: "Hi Blueberry"

Damien nodded and smiled slightly as I blushed and smiled back, Dick slung his arm over my neck and I winced I had forgotten about what had happened, Lie-la had pulled me into an alleyway two days before we were supposed to leave for Gotham and started hitting me with a whip and she carved the word worthless into my arm, the worst injury was my neck, she choked me which bruised it then she traced the knife along it pressing into my bruise, they had both noticed my reaction and looked at me worriedly.

DG: "You ok Blueberry?"
M: "Y-Yeah fine"
DW: "You don't look fine"
M: "I-I don't know w-what you're talking a-about"
DW: "Mhm suuuuuuuuuuuuure"

Dick was confused so I just told him it didn't matter and that I was fine, he believed me and didn't push, Damien on the other hand. He pulled my away from the group and started to speak.

 DW: "What happened?"
M: "Nothing I told you I'm fine!"
DW: "You aren't fine and I know you aren't"
M: "It doesn't matter"
DW: "Yes it does!"
M: "Just leave it"
DW: "Turn around"
M: "W-WHAT N-NO!"
DW: "Why not?"
M: "B-Because..."
DW: "I'm waiting?"
M: Because I don't want to?"
DW: "Wrong answer"

Damien's POV:

I grabbed her wrist and made her turn around and I saw her neck, to say I was angry was an understatement, I was furious, I pulled her out of the alleyway and brought her over to Grayson.