Untitled, 2017: Museum's Oeuvre.

Start from the beginning

Executive Director Park beat up a drug addict stockholder from the same label.

"Everyone thought it was gonna be Jihoon's downfall, but they sort things out months ago, I'm glad they did." Mr. Lee's eyes perked up as he smile. "You got yourself a good guy."

Hyunsuk fell silent. His mind couldn't take the statement from the old man, as he read the headline for the tenth time. Jihoon, the most patient person he ever met, did all of these? For whom? One of his closest friends? Is it Junkyu?

"Hyung! Let's go!" His thoughts were interrupted by the younger guy approaching to their way. Hyunsuk examined the guy's features as he sadly mumbled something.

You did well, Jihoon-ah.

"Mr. Lee, I'll get going," he gave the news paper back at the old man whose lips curved into a smile. "Thank you for everything."

"Enjoy roaming around, kids." He laughed Mr. Lee's addressed name to them as he walk his way to Jihoon who patiently waiting for the older guy.

"What did the two of you talk about?" A little curiosity can be seen on the latter's eyes, which made Hyunsuk smile.

"Nothing, he told me how bad your eye sight is." Hyunsuk laughed before continuing his pace, and his statement made the younger scowl at him.

"Says by the guy who has low standards when it comes to men." Jihoon fired back, and Hyunsuk looked at him with shock expression.

"I've dated you once, have you forgotten about it, Mr. Low standards?" Hyunsuk scowled as he unbelievably looks at Jihoon. Jihoon grinned at him as he fastened his steps to left the older guy.

"I wish I do, by the way." Like whispering the answer to Hyunsuk's question earlier. He heard Hyunsuk's ranting how fast Jihoon's steps. "Go grow faster to achieve more big steps, smurf. Stop blaming me for being this big when you are not."

Hyunsuk's reaction was priceless and it made Jihoon laugh loudly. He felt Hyunsuk's hand poking his back softly, trying to make him stop from laughing loudly. "Stop making fun of my height, I swear, Park Jihoon."

Jihoon surrendered before slowing his pace, lining his steps to Hyunsuk's. The silence between them was not awkward, but more of a soothing vibe they missed for years since their separation. It was calming, tread around their favorite place of all time as a whole, making their disconsolate thoughts fades as their eyes wanders around the place full of different art piece. This kind of moment makes Jihoon's phantasm go away amidst the problems he is facing at the moment. But now, it was different. Years of visiting the museum endlessly, he knows exactly what every paintings size and their respective places are, but his heart all these years, felt alone.

But at this very moment, he knew exactly why his heart dances along with the beats and butterflies.

His sharp-eyes looks at the smaller guy's wandering sparkly eyes, wanting those to meet his with the same feeling he feels at this moment.

Euphoria.

"The museum looks different now, what 'ya think?" His thoughts were interrupted by the older guy. "Jihoon?"

"Yeah, yeah. They renovated this whole area, but the place where the guernica's copy placed haven't changed." Jihoon gushed as he pointed where the guernica's copy placed. Hyunsuk's eyes glistened as he happily approaches the area, which earned a pure smile from the younger.

“Thank you for visiting this place for years, I owe you an apology for not doing the same, Jihoon.” With that, the older ran away from the area with a smile as if he's about to go in the place where always feel like home.