Untitled, 2017: Museum's Oeuvre.

The owner of a pair of expensive-looking shoes is walking his way to the nearest museum from their office. Despite the undeniably chilling wind that touched his face and whispered on his ears softly, the guy with black coat shrugged it off and kept his sculpted-like face up while looking straight at the museum's entrance.

His sharp-eyes that complemented by the bags of it wandered around the place, wondering if a familiar figure from his history might encounter his orbs, and light the others'. He continued his pace, not minding the unaligned lines of the street with the crowd surrounding him.

His footsteps halted as he reached the intersection, where he clearly witness how an ocean of people from the front will approach once the green light's on. He heaved a sigh before looking at his wristwatch, getting impatient since he really wanted to fasten his pace to see one thing: An oeuvre from his past that no painted canvass can replace when it comes to beauty.

The man composed himself when the crowd from the other side approaches him, but despite wanting to fasten his steps, something made him halt his overly fastened pace as his no-ordinary orbs met somebody's cerulean ones, and it made him stop, not just his steps but also his beats.

Not far from the museum, his gaze darted to the familiar figure from his front, meeting his sharp-eyes with the latter's smiling eyes. The brunette from the other side of the street near the intersection waved his hand to the man with his not-so-tight sleeves, an expensive rolex hanging on his wrist and the sharp-eyes from earlier softened as he gazes at the most beautiful oeuvre his eyes darted on.

"Hyunsuk hyung." He unconsciously mumbled the smiling boy's name from the intersection, slowly continued his pace and walk his way to the man with his casual street wear that the guy in coat expected, just like from his highschool days. The smiling boy really loves different styles, which was his total opposite since he prefer wearing suits and formal clothes, as a CEO of an entertainment near the intersection.

He eagerly fastened his steps, not letting his body bump to anyone as he kept his eyes on the prize: Hyunsuk.

The way the latter's eyes lightened up when he saw the guy in suit fastened his pace, plastering a smile on his lips as he watched the younger approach him with a small smile. "He looks so different from the last time I saw him, I guess puberty hits Jihoon hard to be this expensive looking, huh?"

The guy in sleeves which named as Jihoon, stopped as he create a thin line with his lips, facing the older guy which gave him a smile.

"It's been a while," Jihoon stated before looking straight at Hyunsuk's eyes. "Wanna see the museum one last time before they demolish it next month?"

A shade of jet black sadness can be seen on the older's eyes as Jihoon mentioned the last time they'll see the museum they grew up with. Hyunsuk slowly nodded before turning his head, but he stopped when the younger spoke.

"Stay right beside me or you'll get lost in the crowd, hyung."

The older guy couldn't help but to happily look at the younger before stepping beside Jihoon. They walk their way to the museum with anticipation and sadness knowing that the museum they always see each other in better days or worst ones, is now about to say goodbye to them.

They're about to past a whole crowd when suddenly Hyunsuk almost tripped caused him to hold tightly onto Jihoon's suit, and somehow, it made Jihoon feel the nervousness he was trying to conceal earlier that day.

"Ah, sorry." Hyunsuk nervously laughed before letting go of the younger's fabric. He was about to step forward when he felt Jihoon's hand on his head.

"I told you to stay beside me, clumsy smurf." Jihoon said before patting his head softly as they continue their pace with smiles on their faces, hoping the day will not end.