Chapter 2: You need me but I don't need you

"Miss Carter... What are we going to do with you? Same goes to you two, Miss James and Mr Wilson." I heard the dull principal say. He has said this to us so many time before already. This routine was getting boring...

-"Well you can start by letting us out of your stupid office." I suggested

"Yeah, whats the big deal anyway?" Eunice said backing me up.

"I told you guys this was a bad idea." Tyler said.

I glared at him. I was not in the mood to listen to him giving us life lessons and 'I told you so's'

"Oh what is the big deal miss James? How about all three of you getting expelled!" He said rather too loudly.

The door opened and in came Dylan. I knew cause I could smell his familiar sent of cologne and vanilla. He's tall, muscular and he can bring the whole school's population of girls down by flashing that dashing smile of his. He was also the school player and unfortunately my ex.

He's supposed to keep us out of trouble as a punishment for punching a guy in the face for nearly kissing me. Nearly. We were over and it was unnecessary but he's like that. (He still liked me then but I was so over it already.) You guys are probably confused. Let me explain it in more clearly.

Every year our school has a school dance. Not prom but just a normal dance. He asked me out and of course I said yes. I liked him a lot and I was his first proper girlfriend and we were going strong for four months. Like actually proper. He loved me and I loved him back but once a player always a player. I caught him fucking some chick in the back of his car. I was heartbroken and in a lot of pain. I wasn't the same Jessie for a long time. I was so sad and depressed, my face was pale, my bright blue eyes lost its sparkle and I was extremely under weight. Well according to Eunice and Tyler that is.

When I finally had the strength to get back up again I was as good as new and Westhill's trouble maker was back. But even though I was mended and normal once again, Dylan was still in heartbreak. It wasn't my fault he couldn't resist attending to his pleasures but that one stunt made us fall apart and I swear to god we are never getting back together. EVER!

Well now I'm a single pringle but he has gone back to his bad boy ways, which is what disappoints me most. But l know he still likes me cause he has asked me several times to go back to what we were, which I obviously denied.

So l was about to kiss this guy and Dylan had punched him in the face, multiple times l might add, and broke his nose. l shouted for him to stop which he didn't do and got us into big time trouble. We were sent to the principle's office and l explained everything to him and Dylan could of got suspended, which didn't sound so bad until l remembered the horror of his parents so we made a deal. Dylan had to keep me out of trouble for two months or else he would get suspended for a month. But now he's probably over it.

* Back to reality

"Ah Mr Thomson. I see you have finally care to join us. Well since you failed to keep Miss Carter out of trouble you're suspended." Mr dickhead principle said in an oddly calm tone.

"And for you three, you're expelled." He continues

-"As if you could expel us. I highly doubt it." I said evilly

"And why might you suggest l cant do it when the decision is already made."

-"Well for starters we three have the highest GPA in this whole city of London. If you expel us, it wont be very hard for us to find a new school, and you know that. We three are the reason why people would come to this school in the first place. So l think you ought to think before you speak." I said calmly with a smug look on my face.

He was speechless and he knew l was right. And just like that we three walked out of his office with a smirk on our faces.

@@

Name: Andrew Jaffe
Age: 56
Height:176
Hair colour: Was once brown but now grey, turning white
Eye colour: Black

Name:Dylan Thomson
Age:16
Hair colour: Dirty blonde
Eye colour:Green

Hey guys! What do you guys think of my story? I hope you've liked my story so far. I apologize again if there are spelling/grammatical errors. Well thats all I have to say for today.

Jaycee xoxo