[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞

"𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎

"𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎. 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎? 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏?"

-𝐊𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

{ 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚞 }

DELICATE, AUTUMN LEAVES DESCENDING DOWN YOUR FINGERS--- touching it, with a sense of delicacy, as if afraid it'd fly away. a slight but tender smile escaped your lips as you stared at the leaf so eagerly. autumn came much too soon. but you dare not fret, bathing in the bright and colorful orange trees you had come to love so dearly.

you dwelled for a quick moment, taking the time to let your orbs adjust to the sight. it felt just a bit chilly and the wind was a tad bit stronger than usual.

and then, a faint knock brought your attention away from the view. tearing your attention away from the sight, you watched as the door opened slightly and there, you saw the man you were all too familiar with, a bouquet of roses in hand and a grin on his cocky face.

he neared your figure with the usual big steps of his. must be nice to be tall.

"happy birthday!" he spoke, handing you the bouquet, the other hand placed at his back. you bit your lip, as if to make sure no smile escapes your feature but of course, the small act had you grinning. "thank you, satoru..." you whispered gently.

satoru slowly sat himself to a chair beside your bed, sighing as he watched your lovesick expression. he wasn't much for flowers and cheesy acts, but he had figured you adored them and seeing as it was your birthday, embarrassing himself in front of the florist just to see you smile seemed worth it.

"how was school today, satoru?" you asked, lightly placing the flowers on the bedside table. the man shrugged, placing both his arms behind his head as he cozied up to the chair. "hm, the usual? boring lectures and what not."

properly facing him, a frown replaced the smile that was on your face earlier as you handed him a disapproving look. "did you spread the school's paper towel around again?" you asked, to which satoru gave you a grin, straightening his posture. "no. this time, i stole the principal's wig in the hallway."

"satoru!" you scolded, reaching out to pat his chest playfully. he chuckled, grabbing your hand and placing them on his lap as he lowered his head down, his bright blue orbs seething through your own and his black glasses sliding down his nose. "what? you know you used to do the same thing!"