“Even these idiots have a plan to sober up their angry girls and look at you, no plan to propose a girl who already loves you. Pathetic!” She spoke as she settled herself in front of them, beside Arnav.

“She loves me?” Advay asked dumbfounded.

Anjali slapped herself on forehead.

“Isn't it too obvious?” Arnav asked confused.

“It is! But he is too stupid to notice.” Advay took a deep breath and stood up.

“Night everyone!”

“Weren't we discussing something Cheeku?”

“Yeah Di.… But I think it's enough for today.” He says and left.

Was he really not able to notice? If it's right, then he is really an idiot.
___________________

Next morning, Advay left early for office lest Anjali again starts reminding him of his stupidity.

Advay entered his cabin to find Chandni sitting on the sofa and papers and pencils were spread all over the table. She was engrossed in her work.

As they returned from New York, they still are not sure if they are coming here back permanently. That's why, Alok, Advay and Chandni are working in one cabin only.

“Ahm… Ahm..” Advay cleared his throat to grab her attention.
She raised her eyes just to give him a murderous glare.

“Am… Chandni, do you want something?” He asked, getting intimidated by her.

“A little bit of peace would be appreciated. If you can give that.” She spoke, concentrating on her work.

‘What's wrong with her today? Let's normal her up!’ He thought.

He nodded to himself and getting near her, he snatched the paper on which she was working. She looked at him wide-eyed and stood up.

“What do you think you are doing Mr. Advay Singh Raizada?! I have invested my two hours just in this sketch! I swear if this paper got teared up even a bit, I will tear you up in thousand of pieces.” She bellowed.

He looked at her dumbfounded. It would have been a very rare and crucial incident when she would have shouted on anyone. Otherwise she is a very sorted person and tries to mend things in a very diplomatic and calm way, so that no one would get hurt. Losing temper easily is not her kind of thing, but now she is literally breathing fire.

“Sorry…” He mumbled and keeping the sketch back on the table, he left cabin. What is wrong with her?

He came out and found Alok, who was going to enter the cabin.

“Wow! You arrived early today?” Alok asked in cheerful manner.

“Ah… yeah.…! Do you know why Chandni is in bad mood?” Advay asked.

“She is in a bad mood? I have no idea...”

“Yeah… she is kind of mad but on whom?” Advay told Alok, confused.

“I will talk to her. Don't worry! By the way, Arnav is here and he wants to talk to you.”

“Fine. I am in his cabin, if you want to talk to me.”

Alok entered the cabin to find Chandni sitting with her face in her hands.

“What happened to ever-so cool and calm Chandni?” Alok spoke as he lightly sat on the table's edge. She looked up at him with completely tired expressions.

“I am done with your friend! He is impossible!” Alok laughed at her annoyed expressions.

“You are saying as this is a very new thing to me.”