"Say My Name" ~ Young K x Female Reader [Part 2]

Summary: Younghyun doesn't want to hear you mention anyone else's name but his.

***

"On my lap, princess," instructs Younghyun no sooner the two of you have entered his room. You turn around as he shuts the door behind him and places himself in his armchair like a prince upon his throne. He pats his thigh, prompting for you to obey his order, a thrill rousing within you as you hover over him and distribute your weight across him.

When you had received the booty call, you immediately rushed into a delectable ensemble of black and lacy. From your bra to your stockings, your skin dons a delicious tone of darkness, a treat ready for him to devour. You're prepared like a gift to unwrap with all of that underneath a simple white blouse tucked into a mini skirt plus, of course, those black heels he adores on you.

Younghyun forces your skirt up over your backside, leaving it to pool around your hips. He rubs at a section of one of your cheeks which quiver with anticipation, already prepared for the impact you're about to take, his words only confirming the painful pleasure he's about to provide. "Skimpy panties is it today?" he poses, taking in the view of your lace thong and squeezing your cheek before striking his hand against your bare skin.

"Just for you," you whimper softly, already burning up, breath slightly hitched. You're already so consumed with carnal thoughts that you don't ready yourself for the second spanking, a little whine escaping you when this time Younghyun adds extra force.

"Why should I believe you, eh?" he grunts, shuffling about beneath you to get more comfortable in his position. His semi-hardness rubs and teases at your side, "How do I know you didn't put this on, thinking of my step-brother?"

When you can't find the words to reply, he pushes for an answer with an emphasised, "Huh?" which commands you to speak, asserting his authority over you. He spanks you again in two swift strikes to which you jerk about, trying to conjure something, anything to leave your mouth. Your lips are already dry, your own hissing breath having taken all the moisture away, so you take a quick moment to run your tongue across them, gulping before replying, "Because Wonpil doesn't..."

Your words are interrupted by another harsh strike, this time on the other cheek, "We don't mention his fucking name in here," he huffs, followed by another spank, "Understand?" You nod 'yes' though you can't tell if he can see, so you affirm that gesture with an apology, "Okay, I'm sorry, make me yours again, Younghyun, please," you beg, earning another smack.

"Are you saying you stopped being mine at any point, darling?" he poses, causing your cheeks to clench, expectant of him to clout you again, though he only smooths down your reddened skin, "Or is that just your little way of telling me you want me to bruise that pretty little neck of yours?"

"Maybe," you reply, smirking about how Younghyun is so fine-tuned to you that he can read you like a book when it comes to being in the bedroom, an urge creeping up on you more intensely that you want him to ruin you.

Younghyun guides you to bring yourself to your feet, "Strip for me, and you might get what you want," he commands, watching you arrogantly, teeth sunken in to the corner of his lower lip and humming in approval as you don't even bother to pull your skirt back over your ass so that you can give him a view of the scarlet colour he has created.

Remembering the decoration that is the attachment for your stockings, you slide a hand up the back of your leg, along the material just before you turn around to face him and make a start on unbuttoning your shirt. You gaze at him with languid, seductive eyes, maintaining eye contact throughout each and every button you pop. Licking your lips, you savour the appearance of Younghyun's hand over his crotch, head leaning on his fist, watching you attentively as you rid yourself of the skirt, followed by the shirt.