Chapter 12: New Year,New Plans

Start from the beginning

"So,they are brought to us by,a divine being,the highest in the hierarchy of Foxes.The Birth Fox." Akagi explains.
"Once she thinks we are worthy enough,and of course,pregnant,she will grant us our wish and bring one or more,hopefully more,Fox Babies to this World.Either by having them in a basket in our Bedroom or bring them in a basket one by one,each day a new Baby Fox until they have all been born." Kaga adds.
"Oh,Thank Goodness." you say,your now more then ever fragile body has calmed down.
"Why so ?" Akagi asks.

"Babies in our World,after our Rules,have two ways of exiting they'r Mothers Womb.And as far as i know they both are painful,more or less.And i would probably break,not physically but mentally,when i see you two in those painful moments." you tell them.

They both hug you,one from the Front and one from,Behind.
"Hmm,our Darling~ is very protective of us Nee-san." Akagi adds.
"He is indeed,shall we make him lunch ? He deserves it after stressing so much.I can feel his Body temperature rise quickly." Kaga adds.

"How can you tell that Kaga ?" you ask her.
"Once we Foxes love someone and get married to them,we get special attributes,or rather...gain special senses to better take care of them." Kaga explains.
"I see.Thank you for letting me know." you tell her.
"Anything for you~" Kaga adds.

A few Hours pass and you've reached evening.Soon,to be exact in 3 hours,the New year is here.
Taking one last bath this year with the Foxes and seeing them dress in they'r ever so loved dresses.Getting the Ice Cream to the Upstairs Living room,arranging the Candles in a way they like it.And finally,bring Wine Glasses upstairs.Perfect Foxfus.No.More then Perfect Foxfus.\

Once there two hours left the Foxes,sit down together with you and decide to play Truth or Dare for one hour.Before they will eat and drink they'r Favorite food and drinks from this year.
"Shikikan,did you ever,do it,with someone ?" Kaga asks,with Akagi watching closely.
"I have never,done it,with someone before." you answer her.
"Shikika-sama,which of us do you love more ?" Akagi asks,with Kaga watching closely.
"I love both the same.Not one bit more then the Other." you say.

Few more Question go by and there is only 5 minutes left before the Timer runs out.You three have set a timer for,Truth or Dare.The Foxes say Last Questions from them,you don't get to ask them Questions,because you already know everything about your Foxfus,or so you think.

"Which Breasts do you like more ?" Akagi asks.
"I love all the same,not one bit more then the other." you answer.
"How big is it ?" Kaga asks.
"How big is what ?" you ask back.

"Your thing.You know..." she adds.
You look down your body,checking if you have something that is not yours and then it clicks....she means your,Wallet *dramatic music*.
"Big enough for you two,don't worry about it at all." you tell her.

"Waah~ Husband,that's impressive,can we see it ?" Akagi asks.
"Here you go." you hand them over your Wallet that is filled with Money and Credit Cards.

"Nee-san look,he even has these plastic things in them." Kaga points out to her sister.
"Shikika-sama,what are these,things ?" Akagi asks.
"Those are Credit Cards,they store Money on them so you can pay anywhere without caring all the Money with you.Basically it's a convenient money storing card." you tell the Foxes.

"Ara Ara,how much can you store on it ? How do you get it out ?" Akagi asks.
"What if someone steals it ? Or you loose it ?" Kaga adds.

"There is a password.Every time i need to pay,the device i stick the card in,asks me for a password,to be exact a passcode.If it is wrong,no money gets drawn or is lost.I the Card is stolen or lost,you can get a new one.But the process of that is very difficult and complicated,but also time consuming." you tell your Foxes.

They Both look amazed by the Credit Card and put it back into your Wallet,handing it back to you.

Later on they start eating Ice cream,they'r favorite.The Flavours they like is Cherry with a large Trace of Vanilia.

The Flavours they like is Cherry with a large Trace of Vanilia

Together they eat they'r Ice.Kaga is still eating,but this time a different Ice Cream.One made by her idea,combining different ice cream into one,makes for a excellent,Ice Cream Mix,as she named it.

"Husband~ please bring the Wine." Akagi says,you nod and bring it.
Placing it on the Table,they look at it and...smell it.Can they smell the flavour of Wine through the Bottle ?

"Thanks Husband." Kaga says.Pouring Akagi,you and then herself a full Glass of a fine,Wine.

Together you spend the night,talking to each other,chatting about the future.Children even.

Then you can hear the Fireworks,the Foxes ears pick it up immediately.You three sit down on the Couch,as outside is still,Frozen,and just enjoy the Sight.

You three sit down on the Couch,as outside is still,Frozen,and just enjoy the Sight

Truely Majestic this Year was,nothing to regret,nothing left undone.
You got yourself two beautiful,and fluffy,gorgeous Foxfus.

Together you spent the Night in each others arms,not sleeping is the main goal of you three.
"Happy New Year Husband !"the Foxes say together.
"Happy New Year Wives !" you say.

**ANNOUNCEMENT**Thank you so much for following my Story throughout 2020

**ANNOUNCEMENT**
Thank you so much for following my Story throughout 2020.It means a lot to me,seeing people enjoy what i write.

I put the effort in it because i love to write and the characters i write about.And of course,hearing you love them as well !

Thank you so much for the continues support until now,and further of course.I
won't stop !

Let me know what Azure Lane or Anime Characters you like the Most !

Please keep it to male ones only.As it is quite hard for a Man to go think like a Woman.

From the bottom of my Heart,Thank you so much once more and i wish you a,

                                                                         Happy New Year !