Ch.5 Childhood Friend

Start from the beginning

When they just walk out of the station, they decided to buy some drink for their walk

When they just walk out of the station, they decided to buy some drink for their walk. Suna told Y/N to wait, while he'll get in the line to buy juices.

When Y/N is waiting for Suna not far from the line, a guy approached her and rufflesY/N hair.

He was Y/N childhood friend and neighbor Hirumah Keigo. Suna watches as the two interact. Keigo was staring at Y/N with sparks in his eyes.

Y/N: Keigo! What are you doing here? Are you going somewhere?

Keigo : I'm about to watch a gig with my friend N/N. Wanna tag along?

Y/N: uh no, actually I'm with someone.

Suna came with 2 glasses of juice in each of his hands. He gave one of the juice to Y/N as he stands next to her. Suna stares at Keigo and vice versa.

Keigo: who is he?

Y/N: Keigo this is Suna Rintarou, Rintarou san this is Hiruma Keigo.

Suna : Hello there, Suna Rintarou, Y/N's boyfriend.

Keigo : Hiruma Keig- eh wha.. come again?

Keigo looks surprised by Suna, so does Y/N who didn't think that he would introduce himself as her boyfriend.

■Suna's POV■

I saw how close Y/N with this Hiruma guy. The way he stares at her doesn't imply how someone would stare at a mere childhood friend. Something in me told me to say that I'm Y/N's boyfriend to this guy.

Suna : I'm Y/N boyfriend

Keigo : oh hey there! Ni-nice to meet you. You didn't tell me you have a boyfriend, and wait his name is Suna? It's the one-

Y/N hurriedly close Hiruma's mouth with her hands, she shook her head rapidly. Hiruma is looking at her, his eyes look sad but he immediately showing a playful smirk.

Keigo: you're the one who's always in the same class with her right?

Suna: yes, we're always in the same class for three years.

Y/N: Keigo aren't you going to go meet your friend?

Keigo : oh yes, right... well I see you later then, bye Suna... bye Y/N.

I feel like my eyes widened at what I saw. Hiruma hugs Y/N and kisses her head. When he pulled away, he looks at me in the eye.

Those eyes resemble the eyes of my opponent in a volleyball match. He then put on a cheerful smile and left.

Y/N: Keigo!!!... how could he still did something like that, we're not a kid anymore...

Y/N is looking a little bit troubled but not angry, as she places her hand on the top of her head where Hiruma kissed before.

Suna: I guess I'm not the only one who's being oblivious...

Y/N: yes?

Y/N look at me, she asked me to repeat what I've just said. I didn't answer her but I took her hand off her head and lean closer, placing my lips on the spot where that guy kissed her before.

When I pulled away, Y/N didn't move at all. In a split second her face turned fifty shades of red and she became flustered.

Y/N: Rin-Ri- Rintarou s san.... why did you do that?

Suna : if a childhood friend can do that to you... then me, your Boyfriend can do it as well right? Now come I'll walk you home.

With that, I drag the still not functioning Y/N to walk with me. That guy was definitely doing that to throw out the gauntlet at me. He's definitely into Y/N.

I don't like how he touched her

How many time had he done it

What... did Y/N see in him?

Is he really just a childhood friend?