2- (U) Woo

Jaehyun POV

It took me a solid five minutes to realize, I'm not going home, I'm never gonna see my parents again. Tears welled up in my eyes. I grabbed one of the purple plushies that was left on my bed. I let it all out on that poor axolotl plush. Sorry mr.swim. Woo must've heard me and walked into my room.

Author POV

"hewwo mr. Jaejae" Woo said while eating a piece of mango.

"Hey Woo, why are you in here?"

"Daddy said to come check on you, cuz we heard you crying."

"Oh, um Woo theres really no need." Jaehyun said, forcing a smile.

"Daddy wants me to find out why you'we sad, he said it's my mission and I always have to complete my missions"

"fine I guess I can tell you" Jaehyun sighed and put Woo on his knee.

"Ok, Woo have you ever been really far away from your daddy?" Woo nodded and Jaehyun continued

"Well, I'm really far away from my parents right now, and I will be, for a long time. And that makes me miss them a lot, so I get sad" Jaehyun finished.

Woo looked up at him with curiosity "Why dont you go back to them if you miss them?"

"Your daddy is gonna keep me here, for forever I suppose." Jaehyun smiled sadly at Woo.

Woo got up and jumped onto Jaehyun, hugging him.

"My daddy always does this when I'm sad" Woo mumbled into Jaehyuns shoulder.

Jaehyun chuckled a bit. 'So the lord of darkness has a soft spot, good to know' Jaehyun thought.

He came back from thinking and saw that Woo had fallen asleep on his shoulder.

He looked up and saw Johnny looking at him with admiration.

Johnny saw that Jaehyun noticed him and quickly walked away.

Jaehyun uwued internally and walked out of his room looking for Woo's room. Still holding the child, he wandered around until he found a room painted in complete pink and purple. The room had a bunch of plushies so Jaehyun assumed this was Woo's room.

Jaehyun put Woo down and pulled a blanket over him.

He left Woo's room and walked back to his own.

Opening the door, Jaehyun found Johnny sitting on his bed, holding Mr.Swim, who was soaked in tears.

"Ok, there has to be a way for me to go back to my house, right?" Jaehyun asked.

"Mmm I dont know, would you consider your soul as a good price?" Johnny said, completely serious

"uh no" Jaehyun replied

"then I dont have an offer for you" Johnny said, picking up a different plush.

Jaehyun thought a moment, then an idea struck him like a 67 pound caterpillar. "What if... I can make you fall in love with me?" Jaehyun tried. Johnny scoffed, then thought a moment.

"Sure, if you can make me fall in love with you within 2 months, I'll let you go back to your parents. However, it's not my fault if when the time comes you dont want to go back." Johnny winked and ruffled Jaehyun's hair as he walked out. Jaehyun blushed at the action.

Jaehyun walked over to his bed and plopped down. He turned his head to the side and watched Mr.Swim walk over to him. "Yo what the f-" Jaehyun started but was stopped by a hand over his mouth. He looked up and saw Johnny hovering over him "No bad words". Jaehyun rolled his eyes.

Johnny felt something wet and warm glide across the palm of his hand, the sensation making him flinch and retract his hand. "D-did you just lick me?" Johnny cursed himself for stuttering. Jaehyun smiled smugly

"So what if I did?" Johnny glared and wiped his palm on his pants. "Then I'll have to get revenge" Johnny smirked. Jaehyun froze. Johnny pinned him on the bed.

He leaned closer to Jaehyun's face as Jaehyun proceeded to freak the fuck out. Johnny trailed his tounge up Jaehyun's cheek, leaving a slimy substance behind. He smirked and got off of Jaehyun, leaving the room as quickly as he came.

Jaehyun just lied there, his stomach doing literal flips, he wasn't sure if it was the hunger or that Johnny just licked his cheek. Mr.Swim had been staring at Jaehyun the entire time. Jaehyun looked over at him.

"So what's your deal?" "

Oh y'know,got cursed one too many times"

Jaehyun sat up in surprise. "Holy- you can talk?"

"Duh" Mr.Swim replied and walked onto Jaehyun's lap.

"Donghyuck Swim, at your service. But not actually because I kinda just sit here"

"Donghook?"

"Donghyuck"

"Doorbell?"

"DONGHYUCK"

"Ah apologies Dogbook"

"I- just call me Haechan"

"Strange van?"

Haechan hit Jaehyun with his tiny salamander hand.

Jaehyun laughed "I'm just kidding" Haechan huffed and went back to his spot with the other plushies.

"Can you believe this dude?" Haechan whispered to a leif plush.

"I know right? He's so lucky to have been chosen" the leif plush replied back.

Haechan smacked the sloth "Oi not what I meant" The leif plush just rolled it's eyes and went back to being a regular plush.

Haechan looked back at Jaehyun sleeping and sighed "you lucky bastard" and he climbed into Jaehyun's arms.

Jaehyun subconsciously squeezed Haechan tighter.

Haechan felt...safe
_______________________________________

ITS YOUR GURL PEARL

I'm sorry I just really like pearl next door and I'm low-key stresses about next episode but I'm still team Aguirre all the way.

Anygays Cya later