You held back the urge to smile at the fact that you were holding him at your fingertips, teasing him, making him wait.

Molly came around and offered more soup but was disappointed when no one asked for more, since everyone was full.

Bill and fleur came back downstairs, and everyone began growing bored, when Fleur brought up a pleasant idea.

"How 'bout we go outside, start a fire? I'll get a few logs from the side a' the 'Ouse." She said Kindly as she grabbed Ginny's shoulders.

Ginny was always keen on fleur, after she proved she wasn't using Veela Magic of course.

"Brilliant." Ginny said as she stood up, grabbed her coat, and immediately ran outside to grab logs for people to sit on, and some for the fire.

People unanimously agreed, and started to put on jackets, heading outdoors, leaving you and Ron the last to get ready

You were slipping on a zip up hoodie, when Ron came up behind you.

"I'm going to tell them we're staying inside." He said as he pulled your hair from your neck, and began kissing your shoulder, and neck.

"But, I wanted to see Fleur... and Bill. I've seen neither since summer!" You said as you turned around.

"Am I supposed to care?" He said with a smirk as his fingers started to trace a hickey that had previously been covered by your hair.

"Yes, yes you are." You said as his face was getting closer to yours.

He pulled away and opened the top flap to the door.

"Staying inside, Y/N isn't feeling well!" He said as Molly shooed him away, as Bill was telling a story about a trip to Egypt that he had taken with fleur.

He started up the stairs and you could not hold back, or tease.

You wanted him.

You needed him.

He immediately slammed into his room, you following, and began to tear off your clothes, as you did with him. 

At this point, you were holding his face in your hands, and your bodies were only in undergarments, and Rons legs were on the side of the bed, just begging to be pushed so he was on it.

As he sat down, you straddled yourself on his lap, and ran your palms across his Stomach, his breathing becoming raged and heavy.

His hands were going up your back, and came to the clasp on your black lace bra, and his fingers fiddled against the clasp for a moment, then it finally popped open, but stayed on your chest, for his body was pressed tightly against yours

He leaned back and you let your bra fall off, and then continued to straddle him as he adjusted himself to the headboard.

His boxers were beginning to pitch, and you were rubbing your hips, as to help him feel better.