ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

Start from the beginning

a few minutes later, the door to my classroom opened and a pouting Kotaro walked out. "and? How did you do?", I asked, standing up and walking beside him. "English went great like I thought it would since I have the best tutor", He said, ruffling my hair", But math went absolutely AWFUL", he said, pouting even more.

"I'm sorry Ko", I said patting his back. "Want me to make us some lunch?", I asked him, to which he nodded.

we were lucky that we had to take our tests early so it was now around 1 P.M.

we soon made it back to mine and I started making food. "Y/n are you okay? you look tired", Kotaro asked me. "yea I'm fine", I gave him a reassuring smile. he didn't seem to take my little lie but I didn't want to make him worried about me.

I felt like complete shit. I haven't had much sleep because of the tests that were going on.

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂

Kotaro had left and I was sitting in my room, studying. it was around 11 P.M. and I was feeling exhausted. I was making definition lists for biology. my eyes were burning and I couldn't keep them open anymore.

I suddenly got a text from Kotaro.

I sighed and turned off my phone. 'I want to go to beddddd', I whined to myself but ignoring the begging from my body.

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂

I was doing whatever until someone suddenly picked me up. "AAH WHAT THE FUCK GET THOSE CHICKEN TENDER HANDS OFF OF MY DAMN BODY YOU CREE-", I yelled and kicked until I was thrown onto the bed and a big hand covered my mouth.

"geez do you want your neighbors to think that you're being kidnapped?", Kotaro asked, flicking my forehead. "OW- YO WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!", I asked angrily. "YOU NEED SLEEP Y/N!", Kotaro said. "NO NEED TO FLICK MY FOREHEAD- YOU KNOW THAT HURTS!", I said angrily.

"HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO GET YOU TO SLEEP?!", He asked, frowning. "I DON'T KNOW, JUST LET ME BE!", I yelled.

"Y/NIEE YOU WERE LITERALLY SLEEPING ON YOUR DESK! I'M NOT LETTING YOU BE!", he said, rubbing my now red looking forehead. "WHY", I asked. "WELL DUH- I CARE FOR YOU, STUPID", he said, pushing me on the bed. getting on top of me.

"w-what are you doing?", I asked slightly nervous about what was going to happen. "making sure you're going to sleep", he said. "then at least let me take off my clothes and shower.", I demanded. "no, no shower for you young lady.", He said, as he still was on top of me.

His face was extremely close to mine, almost our noses touching. he sat back up and started to take off his hoodie, showing his broad shoulders and broad chest. he looked down at me and smirked. "like what you see, baby owl?", He said in an extremely low voice.

I hid my hot red face in a pillow next to me until I felt something drop on me. I took a small peek and saw that he had now taken off his hoodie and placed it on me. he got up and turned off the lights, closed the blinds, and turned on my LED lights, on a low purple color.

"C'mon, put on my hoodie.", he demanded. I got off the bed and went to the bathroom, not bothering to lock the door.

I took off my shirt and bra and put on his way too big hoodie. I took off my pants and went back to my room to find some sleeping shorts. "have you seen my pajama pants?", I asked. Kotaro shook his head. I let out a sigh before just getting on the bed.

"aren't you supposed to put on a shirt and pants?", I asked the now only in his boxers, owl looking male that laid next to me. "no, your blankets are warm. now come here, I'll be your mattress", he said.

I didn't know what he meant but he carefully picked up my tired body and placed me on top of him. he opened his legs so my lower body would be comfortable. I placed my head on his broad, soft, naked chest, and got comfortable.

"you have to start getting a better sleep schedule. now I know you take good care of yourself but you can't let go of that when you're stressed or busy. self-care and mental health is our priority.", he said, playing with my hair like he always does.

"'our' priority?", I asked. "Yes, our priority. I care for you even more than I care about myself so I'm saying that it's important for us.", he said softly.

"I'm sorry, Ko, for being angry at you earlier.", I said, suddenly feeling down. "It's okay, baby owl", He replied, kissing the top of my head, kissing my forehead after and after that moving to my nose and cheeks.

he was about to kiss my lips when he suddenly stopped. "let's not get carried away, my baby owl", He smiled and said with a tired voice.

I looked over at the clock and saw that it was around 1 in the morning. "wha- how is it this late already? I swear it was 11 P.M. just a minute ago.", I said confused. Kotaro let out a chuckle. "as I said, You were sleeping on your desk.", he said.

"Now sleep well, MY princess", He said, topping it off with a small peck on my lips.