Chapter 6 - Sickness and a MILF

Start from the beginning

Perhaps we were right.

He just might have the hots for her. So romantic. 

"So, I take it her place isn't too far from here? Even better. Less travel time with bags in my hand. What the heck. Even more of a reason to do it."

Ami looked over with a smirk. He seems excited to see Hana. Even though she's sick a little environmental comfort is quite nice. I can't wait to hear this from her when she comes back healthy. Just might be a romantic story to hear. The way he presents himself, handing her meds, and sitting at her side while she dwindles in bed. How lovely. He's a passionate guy. Wonder why that other girl passed on him. 

~~~~~

You knock on the door and take a step back. Hoping that someone was going to answer the door. But it didn't process in your head on exactly who would open it. Her, a parent, a sibling, or whoever else it may be. In your head it didn't matter.

The door opened. "Hello? May I help you?" A one glance anyone can see this is related to Uzaki. Most likely her mother. Same color hair but longer. And chest size is the same. Though you did your best to try not to look.

You bowed. "My name is (FN). Hana asked me to stop over to drop some stuff off for her."

"That's awfully nice of you. Are you her friend or..."

"Yeah. I guess you can say Senpai #2. Sakurai and I are friends. I call him Shin. I know he's rough around the edges but he loves cats and soft jazz. His eyes say different. I get that a lot."

"Ohhh, please, come in." She smiled and let you inside. "You can just put those on the table right in the front."

"Thank you." You walk in and put the bags down. "So yes, I was on the swim team as well. I didn't spend that much time with her because of an injury at the time."

"That bad?" She pondered.

"I had a big tear. Had to get surgery. But no hard feelings. I did my best and still love the water. There isn't anything dwelling me like some."

"My, you're so positive."

"Kinda have to be. And with Hana around it's almost impossible not to be. She's just so bubbly. Think about it. She mellows Shin out. Makes my day bright after a crap girlfriend interest and I didn't work out. It's just who she is."

"I'm glad you think that way." Then she seemed nervous. "She doesn't, spend the night right?..."

"No. Nothing like that. She's been over but its just me and my cat Halo. Though in emergencies my place is open of course. Or I would step up and help get them home. Whichever."

Hana came walking through the hallway. She was wearing pajama pants and a hoodie that was too big for her. Looking over she saw you. "(FN)?"

You see her and smile. "Hey Hana. Out and about?"

"Bathroom is all. This is my mother. Have you seen the cats yet?"

"Haven't met the two of them yet. I was just stopping in to say hi. And is that sweatshirt Shin's. That is way too big for you."

"No, it's mine. I wanted it loss around the chest for when I sleep. So the sleeves are a little big. That's all it is." Her eyes were bright as they usual are. Her face is rather modest than cheery. 

"You poor thing." You turn back to her mother. "When she describes a mountain of juice what is her actually trying to say?"

"I got about five liters in the house."

"I see. I asked but you were way ahead of me. She asked for ginger ale. I wonder why."

Her mother looked at Hana. "Are you getting rest and talking your medicine? You better be in bed. Around lunch I will have soup ready. Just a cough and chills correct?"

"Yeah." Hana coughed. "Thank you (FN). For taking the time out of your morning."

"I got a mellow day. My pleasure. If you need anything else just let me know alright? Just get better. It's not the same when you're here and not feeling well. When it came to me I called you right away. Boss and Ami said to take your time."

"And Senpai?" Pondered Hana.

"Haven't seen him yet. But he'll be doing fine. I'll invite him over and put Halo in his lap. He will be good care. Don't worry." You smile at her.

"Alright. Thank you. I'm going to rest." Hana waved and went to her room. 

You turned to her mother. "Thank you for having me. I will let myself out." You bow to pay your respects and get on your way. Leaving the Uzaki establishment and heading on your way. Catch up on assignments and then think lunch. Today is a good day.

Though on your way out Mama Uzaki was thinking to herself. With this woman her own mind is her own enemy. Overthinking is a killer to many. Especially her. I wonder if that boy is single or not. He's so nice. Is he eyeing her? She didn't mention another man she was spending her time with. Very approachable and upbeat. I got to talk to her when she comes out for lunch. She has details to give me.

~~~~~

Have to admit, Mama Uzaki is precious. I'd wife her. Why not?

-Rel