The class ended, Mina helps me walk. We walk together until we got out of our faculty building. There I saw Hajime standing under a tree, looking at his phone then put it back in his pocket.

Seeing him like that makes my heart throbbing

Seeing him like that makes my heart throbbing. Why is it so hard to stop liking him? Hajime looks at us. I said goodbye to Mina and immediately walk to my club room, trying to avoid him.

I try to walk as fast as I can, it hurt but I don't care. I manage to walk to an empty hallway not far from my clubroom just then, my injured ankle was hurt and I lost my stepping. I fall forward and waiting for the impact, but it never came.

Iwaizumi : stop acting like this will you, THAT IS DANGEROUS!

■3rd Person POV■

Iwaizumi was following Y/N, right in the hallway, he saw that Y/N were about to fall. So he runs all the way and catches her by the waist before she falls.

Iwaizumi : stop acting like this will you, THAT IS DANGEROUS!

Y/n look at a furious looking Iwaizumi in front of her. He looks so angry, worried, and hurt. Y/N avert her eyes somewhere else, she doesn't want to look at Iwaizumi's eyes. Iwaizumi's aware that Y/N is avoiding his gaze, he put his hands on her shoulder trying to make her look at him but she still avoids his eyes.

Iwaizumi : why are you like this? Did you like your club so much that you hate me for restraining you to go? I'm just worried about you, you are injured Y/N.

Y/N still hasn't moved her eyes to Iwaizumi. At this time Ryo is nearby as well but he didn't show himself and listen from behind a wall.

Iwaizumi : why did you avoid me lately? Is it because you like Inuzuka so much that you start to hang with us less? Did it bother you if I'm looking after my friend? How can I stop worrying abo-

Y/N finally look up at Iwaizumi, her tears are falling on her cheeks. Iwaizumi was startled seeing Y/N like this.

Y/N : How can I move on this way? it bothers me a lot... because if you don't stop treating me that way.... it'll be hard for me to get over my feeling for you... so that's why... please

Iwaizumi was stunned after he heard what Y/N said. He could feel that her body is shaking. Y/N shrugs his hands off her shoulder and turned around.

Iwaizumi: Y/N...

Y/N : please Hajime... just for a while... give me some spaces. After that, we can happily eat dinner together again. I like Hajime and Mina, that's why I don't want to feel down when I'm with you guys. So... please

Y/N turns her head and smiled at Iwaizumi, then starts to walk away from him. Iwaizumi was frozen on the spot, he watches as Y/N walk away from him, a bit wobbly from her injured foot. Just then he saw that Y/N almost fell again.

Iwaizumi : Y/N!

Iwaizumi was about to catch her again, but Ryou already caught her first. He glanced at Iwaizumi and then help Y/N walk to the club room.

Ryou : I'll walk her home, and pick her up every morning. Don't worry, I'll do my best to fill your role.

Y/N look at Ryou, who looks down on her and smiles warmly. He wiped her tears again and then walk with her to the club room. Iwaizumi just watches as Y/N walk away with Ryou, his hands clenched into a fist. Mina came and rush to his side, she looks at Iwaizumi.

Mina : what happens? Is everything alright?

Iwaizumi turned around and walk towards the exit. Mina looks back at Y/N Ryou who's about to get in the Journalistic club room.

Iwaizumi : let's go home

Mina follows suit and walks next to Iwaizumi. She could feel how gloomy his feelings right now. She's sad seeing him like this, but there's one more thing that makes her sad, the fact that how Iwaizumi really cared for Y/N to this extent.

Iwaizumi was drowned in his own mind.

How can I stop worrying about her?

How can I not see her for a while?
.
.
.
.
.
How can I not see her feelings?

How can I?