2- Day 1: A Disaster

After the whole "bumping into a random kid" incident finished, thus the classes started and so did the tests. The entire time they took the test, Katsuki kept moving to find the most comfortable position (spoiler alert, he never found it) which made most of his classmates who're watching him confused...well save for the boy sitting behind him who blushed deeply as he observed the blonde moving around only to end up in disappointment.

As soon as the test was done, the entire class became tense as they waited for the results of the test. Katsuki was practically vibrating on his seat. He was confident on his scores since he's always been better than Deku when it comes to academic stuff and he doesn't want his ass destroyed again by that fucking broccoli nerd. His pride won't allow that.

When the papers were passed. Bakugou's vicious grin appeared on his handsome face. He scored 97%. The blonde passed the paper behind him without looking at any paper other than his. He turned around to see Midoriya looking up and locked with Bakugou's eyes then grinned innocently, raising his own paper to for Bakugou to see. Ruby eyes trailed to the top of the paper then he felt his stomach tighten in fear? Excitement? He doesn't know.

98%...WHAT THE FUCK? THIS NERD GOT OF OFF A POINT?! FUCK FUCK FUCK OH FUCK!

Oh fuck indeed.

Midoriya's innocent grin turned into a seductive smirk as he mouthed 'i won again'.

_(:3 」∠)_
ᵃᵏⁱⁱ

"That's enough. Get your asses to the locker room before." Aizawa, who's holding on to the thin thread of patience he had left said as he reluctantly crawled out of his yellow cocoon.

Bakugou groaned when he remembered the handprint that covered almost the entirety of his waist and not to mention his thighs. He had to move to the far side of the locker rooms, leading to a door to an empty room just to prevent the other from seeing the marks because he'd be asked a fuckload of questions and he won't be getting away with bug bites this time.

"Ne, what are you doing here Kacchan?"

"Changing clothes."

Katsuki almost jumped at 1) Deku's voice and 2) his own unhesitant answer before his brain could even process it.

"O..kay.."

"What are you doing here you creep?" The blonde snarled. Izuku shrugged off his shirt without saying anything else and turns around slowly revealing the long scratch marks running on his back and the bite marks on his neck. Damn...they really went to town yesterday didn't they?

Katsuki got flustered and turned away from the nerd to mind his own business. "Did you finish your homework yesterday though?"

"I did it this morning after my morning jog."

"That's great then! I'm glad you managed to get them done on time Kacchan."

"Yeah, if a certain someone didn't fuck me last night for so long maybe I would have done it earlier."

Izuku flushed and was about to open his mouth when he saw Katsuki's very confused face. "Kacchan? Are you oka-"

"Midoriya! Bakugou! Sensei says we have to go now! I sure hope you two haven't killed each other yet in there or sensei will kill ya'll twice!" Kaminari yells from the outside of the room.