Digging in...

Alisa is greeted with a tall red door, Jackson opens the door for her and invites her in by the hand. 'Can I get you a drink?' Jackson asked. 'I'm good for now thanks' Alisa replied, she wanted one thing and one thing only. She grins at him and pulls him closer.
One button at a time she slowly moves down the shirt to reveal the sexy body she has been dreaming of and craving. She pauses to pleasure his eyes. She unzips the front of her dress to make sure he can see what he's playing with, she smiles and his manly hand engulfed her left boob. At this time she was sliding his Gucci belt off of his waistline, she pushed him on the sofa aggressively and ordered his trousers to be taken off. Jack giggled, stood up and grabbed her by neck. 'I don't play submissive, tonight you're my slut and I own you. Understood?' Alisa can feel her vagina pulsating and getting lubricated with every touch and noise. Alisa wanted control and that's exactly what she has got from Jackson. He picks her up and throws her on the sofa, undresses her.
He pauses for a split second to give her a reassuring look while holding her pretty little face in his hands, he goes in for a kiss and puts his tongue down her throat and swirls it around her mouth to make her feel every inch of it, he kisses her lips softy with passion.
His hands move down her stomach, ending up near her wet throbbing vagina, he was about to pound the shit out of her and her pussy. He lifts her legs up behind his head and places his tongue in the opening of her vagina, adding to the liquid. His tongue going in circular motions around her clit sends her into a deep orgasm. His tongue going deeper and deeper making her moans louder and louder, he didn't stop despite the shaking legs beside his head. His tongue traveled around every centre meter of her wet pussy and he licked up and down making sure he didn't miss the good spot. Alisa was enjoying every second of her experience and moaned for Jackson loudly and passionately. He rubbed over her vagina with his two fingers and inserted them once the time felt right, he went deep into her vagina while licking over her clit with his tongue. He went in and out in a fast paced motion. He then moved to the "come hither" motion which sent her over the edge and caused a major climax leading to Alisa's wet pussy squirting all over Jackson's fingers. He got up and sat her upright, he grabbed his big dick out of his pants and made her mouth open wide. He placed the tip of his dick in her mouth, he eased it into her before thrusting her deeper. His eyes were beginning to roll and he got more into her. Her hands came into play and she got into a pattern of rubbing and sucking combined which pleasured Jackson to the max. He was enjoying every second of his homemade slut. He held her head by temples while ramming his big dick into her mouth. He then threw her head back and opened her legs. He started to rub his bell end on her wet opening and she loved this. He inserted his hard dick into her pussy and began with a slow in and out motion to ease her into it, he sped up and began hurting her pussy. She was moaning in his mouth while kissing him deeply. He went faster and faster, she was cumming all over his dick and balls. 'Fuck babe I'm about to fill you up' Jackson whispered, he ejaculated in her pussy while deep stroking her. He filled her up with all of his cum. He removed his dick out of her and began throat fucking her again.
Deep and fast, she began choking and her eyes were filling with water.
He turned her around and gave her back shots until she forced him off of her as she was uncontrollably shaking from the bomb dick she just received, he laughed and said 'aw little baby is broken and can't take no more' while throwing on his silk robe and giving her a break before round two.

The end.