Chapter 4: Mali Tenderloin

Start from the beginning

Darcy: Yeah, all he ever cared about was getting Erotica to work for him.

Hailey: Remember when we won 3rd place at the strippies, he was so mad he didn't even pay us.

Giselle: Yikes, well your routine was pretty good too.

Darcy: Dirk didn't think so, he said I danced like a robot, and not the good kind.

(Y/N): Wow, that guy is a jerk.

Darcy: Tell me about it.

Erotica: Well at least you girls won't have to work for Dirk.

Hailey: Yeah that guy was a jerk.

(Y/N): Well at least you three all work here now.

Erotica: Yeah, now then let's move this building to Malibu.

Bonnie: But before we do, let's pack up all the stuff so nothing gets damaged or left behind.

Later after packing all the things and the girls getting their belongings from their homes we see you on the roof of the Tenderloins.

(Y/N): *over a com* Okay Kevin, is everything packed and secured?

Kevin: *over a com* Sure is.

(Y/N): *over a com* Okay everyone hold on tight, this is my first time doing this.

You then concentrated as you merged a bunch of trees to the Tenderloins as you made it walk to Malibu. After a few more miles of walking you stopped at where there was an open lot as you planted the building across from Mali U.

Giselle: Wow it's amazing.

Bonnie then goes up to the roof where she saw you very tired as she pulled you up and supported you.

(Y/N): Oh man, that was exhausting.

Bonnie: Are you ok honey?

(Y/N): I'm good, just a bit tired that's all.

Later on you and Bonnie were seen helping the girls unpack their stuff.

Erotica: I can't believe we're in Malibu.

Giselle: This is so amazing! And it's all thanks to our boyfriend (Y/N).

Persephone: Yep, he sure is wonderful

(Y/N): You’re welcome, and now if you excuse me, i’m gonna pass out.

You then fell down to the ground and passed out. Later on you felt something soft pressed against your face as you woke up to see Erotica.

Erotica: You okay?

(Y/N): I'm good, um where am I?

Erotica: In the VIP room.

(Y/N): Oh phew thanks Erotica, so how were things back in New York?

Erotica: Pretty well, though….

(Y/N): You want to tell your friends that you’re you-know-who?

Erotica: Yeah, but what if they're mad or worse.

(Y/N): I'm sure they'll understand. Hm hey how about we have a sleepover tonight, you can invite them there.

Erotica: Will your roommates mind?

(Y/N): I’m sure they won’t mind. But remember you and your friends have to keep your "jobs" on the down low. I don't want them to freak out.

Erotica: Gotcha.

Later at the penthouse we see you and Bonnie preparing for the sleep over as the spies saw this.

Sam: Hey you two, what's going on?